DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
guess i wont have to save any parking spots at prp in 2 weeks,all you hitters will be chasin those points at qcr! Car

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Oh Lucifer, If you are thinking about winning the SSS race and going to Memphis to hang with Elvis, you may want to concern yourself with the southern division of this racing outfit. Barring a collapse we will be represented! Tongue

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Keith I thought that was based on the first 30 rounds which should have it settled by now.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Would like to give credit to Quaker City staff! saturday`s program ran like clockwork. Track was great. Good pay out also for Mod class. Was paid and out the gate by 9pm. Thanks Stef for the duck tape to tape my door back on. censored

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Sweet, I take it your cousin is tearing it up WV style?.. Damn theyre everywhere!!
Super series is wrapped up. Some jackass won it for the box class Roll Eyes

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Clint, you are correct, first 30 rds. Lou's 25-5 beats my 24-6 every time. These are unofficial stats which I have kept for myself. IHRA and QCMP will go over everything when the season is over.

Frank, most of your comments are dead-on but alot of racers will dissagree with one particular thing you said. Its already been brought to managements attention.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
some jackass is right!!anyone who hangs and helps me out more then once,got to be a jackass..congrats buddy..very well deserved.
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Sweet, I take it your cousin is tearing it up WV style?.. Damn theyre everywhere!!
Super series is wrapped up. Some jackass won it for the box class Roll Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Couldn't make it to the no-box race this past weekend due to car problems, that I thought I had solved on Sunday, only to find out differently Monday. I heard the turn-out wasn't that good on Friday or Sunday (I am guessing that was weather related). Who won, how did the program go, and what can be done to improve the turn out next year? Some positive press on the race and such will help promote the race for next year.

Might try posting a reduced price for those that commit in June and July for the race so that it locks them into attempting the race in August and that should reduce the effect of the bad weather forcast that never affects the race. Without a an incentive to pre-register, no one will and they will wait out the forecast.

On another note, did any of you QCR racers do well at the $10K race at Norwalk?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nobody has a big check in their trl!i drove like poop,brandon lost sunday 1st and bb,had some good packages thrown at him.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I did my usual.... 3 years in a row... do well on friday nite then Im junk the rest of the weekend. Thats a tough race. As much as i love racing was glad to go home

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
prp canceld the silver mines race for this weekend.FYI..

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
IF WE GET RAINED OUT SAT,MAY I SUGGEST A SUNDAY POINTS RACE AND 8TH MILE!!bracket finals are 8th mile why not race our last race on sunday and 8th mile.but it needs to be posted somewhere prior to friday or sat.jmo.next week will screw a few racers who actually travel around to $$$ races.and have had plans to attend this race all year, I'm stupid

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice job qcmp,im gonna believe in my mind that this is all because of me!!racing sunday IF we get rained out sat.and all 8th mile. I rule

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Don't forget, no crosstalk for Top since they don't run it at the Bracket Finals!

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Posted about an hour ago on Facebook:

Please read: A Correction has been made about this weekend!!

This weekend's racing will be 1/8 mile to help prepare our racers to win another Bracket Finals! We will be handing out Tech-Cards for our Bracket-Finalists, so please see Terry if you qualified for the team.

This weekends events:

Friday, September 10th:

Test and Tune with a box/no box gamblers race. Gates open at 4 p.m. Time trials
begin at 6 p.m. Test and tune will run 1/4 mile with the gamblers race running 1/8 mile.

Saturday, September 11th:

Our last day of points! Gates open at 9 a.m. with TCR to start at 10 a.m. Jr dragsters immediately after. Big car time trials begin at 1 p.m. All racing will be 1/8 mile for Saturday! If we get rained out Saturday, we will NOT be making it up on Sunday. If it gets rained out, the points will stay where they were. We will be having the track champion run-off and the following weekend. Tie breakers will be based on who got the points first, the same as you would with a bye-run.

Sorry for the change/confusion, feel free to contact me @ 330-771-1534 with questions.
Like · · Share

Steven Wiech and Gruber Racing like this.
Mike Buffdaddy Carr Sept 7 and 8 right? Not 10 and 11.
about an hour ago · Like · 2
Randy Biddle Jr. liked making it up sunday much better
33 minutes ago · Like · 1
Glenda Hake please pass this along, anyone who has issues about Sunday is free to call me Glenda Hake at 330.420.5441 to discuss your concerns about the rain date.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im done.try to help and look dumber then always!

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
crying

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Stephon... quit crying.. your making it rain!!

Rain Rain go away..
so Keith 23 doesnt get away!!!!!!
Mother Nature BOOOOOOOOO!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lou Drivers meeting at 2 sharp. hope to see u dare

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Very funny!
Some of us have to work till 3:30 today

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks