DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of BuffaloChunk
posted Hide Post
I got to talk to Mr. Fox for a bit Saturday at Norwalk. He seems genuine and sincere, and wants to do things right. He told me that they're hoping the weather holds out so they can get as much done at the track before it becomes unworkable. He talked of New bathrooms, concession stands, and finishing the inside of the tower, which looked silly to me when I worked there. I try not to get my hopes up too early (long time Indians fan...'nuff said) but I truly believe Quaker is in good hands. Heck, it HAS to be better than what was there!

Ron Huntley, Jr.
Announcer and half - Red Faceed racer
“Those who can - do. Those who can't - criticize.”

Posts: 140 | Location: Ravenna, OH | Registered: April 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Well, one thing that the skunk and wabbit did was set the bar so low that it would not take much effort to improve the place and provide encouragement for the racing community. Good luck to Mr. Fox and it sounds like he is making good strides to get some of the former racers back.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxautosalvage.com/index.htm

CHECK OUT THE LINK ABOUT QCR

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I've bought stuff for my Mustang there. There are cool pictures of these cars on their walls. It seems to me they love all kinds of auto racing. I look forward to the "New Beginning".

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
New website is up,www. Quakercitymotorsportspark.com

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
www.Quakercitymotorsportspark.com

Just making it a direct link Smile

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Not much there yet, not that I expected there to be. It's nice to see he's jumping on things quickly.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of BuffaloChunk
posted Hide Post
For those of you who haven't visited the new QCMP site yet, they do have a message board up and running! Big Grin

Ron Huntley, Jr.
Announcer and half - Red Faceed racer
“Those who can - do. Those who can't - criticize.”

Posts: 140 | Location: Ravenna, OH | Registered: April 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Forum looks good. Nice to see that they are asking the racers for some feedback.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone,
Dont mean to be a thorn but did the track champions get paid what was comming to them?
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lou,didnt you win something?i will get that # for you,as soon as my phone decides to start working again.. Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Waiting to hear from someone on the Nostalgia Outlaw money!! Apparently four of us have a substatial amout comming to us from sponsors but I have yet to hear from anyone! Please just give us what we have earned.

Lou Greco

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You are tooting the wrong horn here.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lou what I meant to say was you are barking up the wrong tree. It is no longer the Dan and Ann show that is at quaker city raceway, it is now the Norm Fox show at Quaker City Motorsports Park here.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Waiting to hear from someone on the Nostalgia Outlaw money!! Apparently four of us have a substatial amout comming to us from sponsors but I have yet to hear from anyone! Please just give us what we have earned.

Lou Greco

Good Luck Lou....Doubt you will see any of that money. Old management had a reputation for this kind of thing yet some still wanted to back them. Maybe call ddiinnoo (or Dan U) and see if he can get the information on payouts...based on past posts, he seams to be very tight with them.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
OK..thanks

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lou send them a certified letter then you know they received it or tell them you want to put something in storage and they will be there when you get there to ask them what's up with yor money,ofcourse don't tell them your name when you call.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Heavychevydan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good Luck Lou....Doubt you will see any of that money. Old management had a reputation for this kind of thing yet some still wanted to back them. Maybe call ddiinnoo (or Dan U) and see if he can get the information on payouts...based on past posts, he seams to be very tight with them.

Mr. Bowtiebobby if your referring that ddiinnoo is (Dan U) aka Dan Underwood you are mistaken. I dont really follow this forum and really want no part of it. I was told this statement was on here so I checked it out and found this to be true. So please keep my name out of the mud slinging. Thank you, Dan Underwood

Posts: 50 | Location: Alliance, Ohio | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about this Nostalgia Outlaw class, and it sucks that a racer maynot be getting a payout they may have earned, but enough with the thread highjack. Please start another thread, or use the PM feature. I thought this thread was about the sale of, and changes to the new Quaker City Motorsports Park? Let's get back on "track". Anyone spoken to Mr. Fox recently about any more changes to the track?

Posts: 10 | Location: Harmony PA | Registered: October 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Thanks for setting us all straight Mr. Administrator but I was just trying to get some info on a thread I started!!!!!!! I was'nt or nor have i ever participated in bad mouthing anyone.....sorry dude not my style!!

LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks