DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by No Job Bob:
eye like dis...eye thonk dis guy gots job.." don'ts be two shore bout da new biginning!

Overtaxed_Voter (13 comments) posted 7 hours, 54 minutes ago

I wonder if the $460,000 bid will actually be anywhere near enough to cover the balance of the current mortgage on the property?

Remember, it was Swindell who, back in 2006, claimed to have $3 million in the property .

How much of that was financed and how much was cash from Dan's pocket?

It is fine and dandy to have an 'absolute auction' where "This property sells without reservation to the highest bidder", but unless you clear up the encumbrances on the property, you can't pass deed and title.

Wasn't this the big glitch that came up when Mark M***ant had supposedly purchased the facility from Dan back in 2007?

http://www4.vindy.com/content/.../327955416110377.php

Don't forget, the auction's "Terms on Real Estate" stated "15% down day of sale" with " balance due upon delivery of deed and title guarantee."

According to the Mahoning County court website, there is a little matter of a HUGE Certificate of Judgment that Sky Bank (the folks who called Dan's note in the Fall of 2006, forcing the first QCR auction attempt) have against Daniel and Patricia Swindell http://courts.mahoningcountyoh....o_case_sum?47219071
which might throw a big monkey wrench in the ability of property title to pass to Mr. Fox.

In addition, there is still also an active civil case in Mahoning County involving Ecks Racing Inc suit against Quaker City Raceway Inc. et al over the contract between the two parties a few years ago to sell the track http://courts.mahoningcountyoh....o_case_sum?23310227

The devil is in the detail, and this transaction still seems to have some large "details" to still be resolved.

Suggest removal:!
Username:
Password:

Forgotten your password?
Your e-mail:

NewsYoungstown 2010Digital EditionLocal & RegionalNational & WorldBusiness & TechPR NewswireSocietyEducationFoodHealth & HomeOutdoorReligionTravelWeatherJim TraficantOakhillChevy Cruze LaunchOpinionOpinionHow We See ItLettersBertram de SouzaDavid SkolnickStirfryLouie FreeVoting GuideYears AgoTodd FrankoSports NewsLocal & RegionalBlitz High School FootballYSU SportsPhantomsNational Sports CoverageKelly Pavlik CoverageGreatest Golfer TournamentOutdoor NewsEntertainment NewsEntertainment NewsValley24Vindy DatelineDining GuideMovie ListingsRestaurant SearchMarketplaceAdvertiseThese Hundred YearsBridal PlannerAsk the ExpertFood tipsPhoto StoreClassifiedsPlace AdBrowse ClassifiedsvindyJOBSvindywheelsVindy HomesRecordsDeathsTributes/ObituariesBirthsBirthdaysEngagementsMarriagesAnniversariesOnline ArchiveDiscussionsTalk of the ValleyLocal SportsPoliticsOutdoorsStory DiscussionsFeedbackCommunityLibrary ChannelNewspapers in EducationKidscoopEventsSubmit an EventSearch Registered UsersSubmission FormsAnniversaryEngagementWeddingReligionBirthdayClub NewsFood SalesOut of town birthsReunionsWorth a lookNeighborsAustintown NewsBoardman NewsCanfield NewsPoland News
Home • Terms of Use • Privacy Statement • Advertise • Contact
© 2010 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503
Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565

Sponsored Links: Vindywheels.comVindyJobsVindyHomes.comPittsburgh International Airport

Since you are not working part time and have nothing better to do, please click the links your posted for the county court. Please review all the tabs listed, most importantly the docket tabs. Please post the last legal update to the status of these liens.

And in your own words " Remain Clam"!!!

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
eyes clam - eyes did reed dat stuf. eyes likes two reed. u thonkin awl will bee OK? eh? eyes node dis ifs its wear mine 69k cash down, eyes wood bee consirned wear it bee.

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dis hear is da laz legil info eyes see:

Sky Bank Lien:
03/08/2007 RELEASE OF JL SEE JLRD 38 PAGE 29 Receipt: 82403 Date: 03/08/2007 5.00 0.00

Ecks Racing Jugment:
04/29/2010 MOTION TO WITHDRAW FILED BY PLTF Attorney: SINCLAIR, ALLEN (55915) 0.00 0.00

Is it correct to say that they withdrew one complaint and released the other Jugdment Lien against the property? There shouldn't be any issues preventing lien filing, title insurances or transfers in your opinion?

Remaining Clam

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
my only advice might be to poll a few of the past class and track champions for their thoughts on the program. I have

Great idea best place i would say there is a little joint in North Lima called Tiffanys i believe that would be a great place!! Got 500.00 worth of 2 dollar bills just waitin.. Ice CreamBIG CONGRATS NORM FOX! We were in bad need of A NEW TRACK OPERATOR...STEWART

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey keep me out of this... Big Grin

It was great news to hear it was purchased with the intent to keep it a track, good luck Norm and thank you.

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sky Bank Lien:
03/08/2007 RELEASE OF JL SEE JLRD 38 PAGE 29 Receipt: 82403 Date: 03/08/2007 5.00 0.00

Ecks Racing Jugment:
04/29/2010 MOTION TO WITHDRAW FILED BY PLTF Attorney: SINCLAIR, ALLEN (55915) 0.00 0.00

Is it correct to say that they withdrew one complaint and released the other Jugdment Lien against the property? There shouldn't be any issues preventing lien filing, title insurances or transfers in your opinion?

Remaining Clam

eye's c ur idear, buts eyes thonking dat dat der JL for 32M, was relelezed aand re-asigned to assets...eyes willing to bets dats what happened to da mans home, mite want to pull des paper at da court...eyes like da rent da best

http://www.landaccess.com/site...g9=®10=&location=

eyes starting two feel clamy now

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XX78 Altered:
I look forward to coming to Quaker for the 2011 season. If Mr. Fox is reading these commments, my only advice might be to poll a few of the past class and track champions for their thoughts on the program. I have alot of respect for the champion names on the bleacher signs.

I agree these guys deserve respect for what they have accomplished. However, I belive the owner needs to make up his mind as to how he should run the track. I do not believe that it would be in the best interest of the track to have everyone that has been a track champion providing their two cents. Just because you won at a track does not mean you know what is best for the track. Asking certain racers how the track should be run is what caused many of the issues at the track in the past. I agree with mr. pinkerton that the owner needs to make up his mind how he wants to run his business without everyone's input.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
I agree to some extent. I do not know Norm. If he does not have any experience with this, asking for input is a valid option. If he's been around it, I say make some decisions and stick with them. The worst thing a track manger/owner can do is try to make EVERYONE happy. As long as he makes logical decisions, and remain consistant, he'll do just fine.

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of tom cowle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
quote:
Originally posted by XX78 Altered:
I look forward to coming to Quaker for the 2011 season. If Mr. Fox is reading these commments, my only advice might be to poll a few of the past class and track champions for their thoughts on the program. I have alot of respect for the champion names on the bleacher signs.

I agree these guys deserve respect for what they have accomplished. However, I belive the owner needs to make up his mind as to how he should run the track. I do not believe that it would be in the best interest of the track to have everyone that has been a track champion providing their two cents. Just because you won at a track does not mean you know what is best for the track. Asking certain racers how the track should be run is what caused many of the issues at the track in the past. I agree with mr. pinkerton that the owner needs to make up his mind how he wants to run his business without everyone's input.

amen

Renegade Racing Association - Street car Outlaw Limited Street, 8.90/9.90/10.50 Index Racing

SPONSORS
http://www.ultratechracecars.com/, http://www.goodyear.com/, Skippy Did It Race Cars, http://tidyno.com/, JOHNBOY PHOTOGRAPHY, http://chumleymotorsportsohio.com/, http://www.cpautographics.com/...eythompsontires.com/

http://renegaderacingassociation.com/

Posts: 201 | Location: Geneva, Ohio, USA | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
I'm not talking about the whiners on here or the guys that can't type in ENGLISH. I'm talking about CLASS & TRACK CHAMPIONS, the guys that give you good PR. The guys that people respect, the guys that have many years of racing at many tracks. Guys like Kobl, Ferguson, Bastian, Gwin, Clapper, Underwood, Gerlach,Vickers to name a few. Heck I would call Marco Abruzzi and feel him out. Call the past sponsors. You will not please everyone, but you must please enough to make $. Make it fun, make it affordable, make it fair and make it worthwhile for owner and racer and good things will happen. See you at the track in 2011. Big Grin

Bob Jackson
XX78 SP Altered

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
vickers?????????wtf?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
What's the matter Bill? My dinner tonight had to much vino. Got to get off the keyboard ! I hope Quaker makes it, too good a track and racers to have drama/headaches any longer. Although I was/am never good enough to make a difference. But things might change. Praying

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
eye aint two smart - why wood a biznes owner ask sumone howd to run der biznes? beesides it aint sold yet sky's gots to sign off, witch aint too likey. wait maybes sky will ask Dan whats to dew? now dat makes cents.

DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
Prest dont cry just because your name wasnt said by bob Rolling. He was just mentioning good racers thats know what they are talking about. Well except for gwin...hes just a goof

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
cryingoh stop your hurting my feelings!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I TALKED TO A GUY WHO KNOWS NORN FOX ( THE NEW OWNER) AND HAS KNOWN HIM FOR A LONG TIME . HE HAD ALL GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM !
JP'S DAD

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and anything about the sale of the track??alot of bs flying around about liens and etc

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Wow! this sounds like good news. Is the sale complete? Party

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
welcomemr fox welcome

Photobucket