DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
Ok.... what happened to the tree? Confused

Some one ran it over!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Got to send out an "atta boy" to the racetrack for fixing everything up and finishing racing on Sat. night. 1/8 mile after the rain was also a very good call.

Lou,I am sure you can find a crew chief. QCMP is a pretty tight group out there, I experienced this last week myself. Thank You to everyone. Tell your Dad we will take care of you. You may have to have the cell handy for round by round updates for him though.

Congrats to Dale on his win, been banging heads with him since the days back in the Mod class.

Heckuva job by the Culpster going rds off the bottom.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:

Say a prayer for my crew chief. Ole dad had a knee replacement yesterday and wont be with me for a while as he heads for rehab thursday.
Gonna need someone to dial my car Saturday. Any takers?? this should be good
LJ

Remember guys, whoever helps Lou, swing your leg from the hip, not the knee when you kick him in the ass!!! LOL

Tell the old man not to hurt himself chasing the nurses around the hospital and go easy on the new knee.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.
Lou .0001 on the tree isn't to bad. Let us know how your Dad is doing. It is always good to see him at the track. Prayers sent Praying

Madman don't you remember you painted my car.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i will help ya lou,being the bird has had yet another major set back,poor old thing must be getting wornout in its old age.cant seem to make it threw a whole wknd. crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
quote:

Some one ran it over!

WOW! Chit like that keeps up Kenny's going to start drinking. Rolling Banging Head

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
quote:

Some one ran it over!

WOW! Chit like that keeps up Kenny's going to start drinking. Rolling Banging Head

Start?

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wait till frank romano see's his trl and where its been moved to.he aint going to very happy!!that will teach him to leave it alone with a bunch of druken racers around..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Bill, you spell like me, you shouldn`t leave your dragster in a ambulance garage with a bunch of drunkin racers! No No

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bout to leave that dragster on the main street of aliquippa loaded with weed scent in fuel.s.o.b is really working my desire to keep it around..i think im just about over the paint job..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
There`s always fishing

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How about that Yuk. What a season he has had. Red hot and on fire. When the smoke cleared at the end of the day, him and that Lime Slime were standing tall (well, as tall as possible I guess) in the Final for street. Talk about taking a lot of.......dedication to his program to keep a Ford running this strong.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shawn Pinkerton,

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Smoke clearing is right....second timed trial in Mod, he was on FIRE... even needed help with putting out the electrical fire he had. Pintos are known to blow up so I guess this is par for the course with a ford. That many rounds of competition somethings gotta let go. Not used to going this may miles without a malfunction.

When I saw the fire, it looked like the Wicked Witch of the East caught the house on fire and the lollypop guild was trying to put it out. Damn munchkin arms and legs flying everywhere trying to put out that burning pinto. Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CulpK348,

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Rumor has it in this big town of Clinton that the Madman has transformed the Yellow Bird of Prey into a Raving Beast. Eyes

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wayne Mros,

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wayne,got some 34.5" slicks if tour interested. Smile

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I hate generators...... that is all!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Lou....I take it that it's not fixed or they bent you over hard??!!!
Wayne, Them Falcons are waaay coool...thinkin about gettin one myself....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
they didnt even tell him to bend over before they stuckit in.

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
also,fyi. the parking spots for the bracket finals at prp were picked by the fox's,they figured if prp had the spots last year,they must have been the best spots this year.now stop harrassing greg miller... No No

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Can i get a volunteer to kidnap my buddy Keith23 on the last day of points.. Damn Son! He is drivin the wheels off that buggy. Awsome drivin bro!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post