DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Beer, here! Beer, here! Popcorn, soda and soft pretzels!

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Thanks Keith, decided not to run NUF this year. Just don't want to get home late because of some extra Stock/Super Stock program.

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i always new culp was a cheater.. Rolling Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I wanna see how this could be efficient and abjustable....damn this person must be a freakin genius!! Good for them...let em run it! Rolling Rolling Bann Bann

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lou

this would be similar to a slot car controller I had. Was it adjustable, sure was. It was done thru relays and dip switches that were adjustable from .10 to 1.00. Throw in an adjustable tb switch and I am sure you could make something like that work efficiently. The adjustment would be in the tb switch during the day. Is it as good as a delay box, no, but it would keep you in the game on the tree.

I would have to think if someone pointed out a no box guy letting go on the top bulb that they would stop and look at the car. It would not be too difficult to trace wires from the button and the tb solenoid to see where they meet at in the middle.

SP.... always drama with you pro guys. LOL

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I need some relays and a foot-long TB button! big idea Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Wow...no wonder I suck......I needdss some a dis this stuff for the T/A. I thought I was slick in the day for having a 2 step and 4 wheel line locks. You guys are using tyco products!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Damn it Bill, you caught me. Obviously the light blue car always gives away cheaters....Looking at my win/loss record this year, I am obviously not doing a good job at cheating.

All right, I confess, I have an adjustable transbrake button wired to my left foot and you caught me. Rolling Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
I need some relays and a foot-long TB button! big idea Laughing

Sounds like lenght jealousy! Rolling You might need some devices your are getting a little old! Laughing crying

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Damn it Bill, you caught me. Obviously the light blue car always gives away cheaters....Looking at my win/loss record this year, I am obviously not doing a good job at cheating.

All right, I confess, I have an adjustable transbrake button wired to my left foot and you caught me. Rolling Rolling

No wonder I could not beat you with my 501 to your 500 . bow

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
XX78,
I am not sure what the S/SS deal is. I believe its just a bracket for the class legal cars in the area (NHRA or IHRA). There is a little talk about it over on Classracer.com. Even if another 50 cars showed up I cant see it being after dark getting done. Watch everyone and there brother show up and it be midnight!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tomaskoracing:
quote:

Now you know, the cat is out of the bag. Had it not been for my adjustable foot, I would never had won that race. However, you run a mopar, so you would have probably broken somewhere between the starting and finish lines. Rolling Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tomaskoracing:
quote:

Now you know, the cat is out of the bag. Had it not been for my adjustable foot, I would never had won that race. However, you run a mopar, so you would have probably broken somewhere between the starting and finish lines. Rolling Rolling

Hey easy on the mopar, that mopar motor has been in that car for 11 years never refreshined, until these season, now I can't race until next season. I evan put more power to it. crying I ran 1 time this year with the old motor Car

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
is it in a blue car?

Yea the one with 4 doors Ice Cream

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jstewart:
quote:
is it in a blue car?

Yea the one with 4 doors Ice Cream

No way Jeff your just that good bow

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Four doors, two doors, all blue cars come equipped with delay boxes and matty boxes from the factory. The only difference is that you would not know it if you watched blue fords and mopars, because they never run enough rounds without breaking to take advantage of the cheating ways. Rolling Laughing

Glen's record proves that Red Cars don't cheat. Rolling

Who is all going to the big bracket race at QCR next weekend?

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Do any of you guys know what happened to Mr. Yuk. Haven't seen him at trp lately. Hope everthing is ok. He's ok for a ford guy. Missing

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who really cares??? Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Four doors, two doors, all blue cars come equipped with delay boxes and matty boxes from the factory. The only difference is that you would not know it if you watched blue fords and mopars, because they never run enough rounds without breaking to take advantage of the cheating ways. Rolling Laughing

Glen's record proves that Red Cars don't cheat. Rolling

Who is all going to the big bracket race at QCR next weekend?

HEY thanks culp No No I don't race enough to cheat or know how to, but I have won around or two when I get the chance. Praying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
You know I kidding there, Glen....You and I had some really good races in the past.

Talked to Mr. Yuk the other day. He has started on another project car and it sounds like he is having fun. I do not want to tell his story for him, but between working and this new project car, he has not had a lot of time to race lately. I went through that when I was building a garage last year and had to spend my weekends working rather than racing.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation