DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
PDA Wink

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
PDA Wink

THRA too? Rolling

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve140:
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
PDA Wink

THRA too? Rolling

I wonder if Ray kept all the stickers off the window of the camaro?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I might have some scans to make some new ones.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Team-Schuster:
IHRA ?
http://quakercityraceway.com/aug67.html

Looks like QCR's webmaster was using an old template with new event content.

Looking 'under the hood' of the page, the original file was created clear back on 1/27/2008 at 12:09:22 PM.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead This thread is dead This thread is dead

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
NEXT big idea

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Cool Wave
BUDWISER

Posts: 11 | Location: ohio | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Old & Fuelish
posted Hide Post
Red Face I have fixed MY mistake on the Aug Bracket Bash page.

Posts: 13 | Location: SALEM, OHIO | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I liked your mistake John.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and he shouldnt have been allowed!!!being he has a transbrake and electric shifter,etc...
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i heard that qcr wouldnt let a racer dial his car 10.00 flat so that he could run footbrake???wtf is up with that??since when arent you allowed to dial whatever you want?? Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
N after your dial still means NO CROSS TALK right??????

Darn it!

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laz,

Welcome to 2010. Here we have delay boxes, SLEs and this great thing called cross talk. Rolling Rolling

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
We did not go this week, how was the jr program was it rushed through again, or did you have cool down time between rounds? It used to be fun racing now its to rushed, no time to enjoy it, to much like work then play. I used to run my car and the jr and enjoy racing, not so much these days. It is nice not standing in the lanes for hours but no cool down time breaks parts Praying

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
get better parts... Rolling had to do it glen,

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
I have good parts I do not want to break 5,000 dollar motor hot laping. It seems like round robin also starts early for the big cars also. Do you agree. Hum I like to race to have a good time, because we sure don't win that much to think we are going to break even Praying

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
get better parts... Rolling had to do it glen,
I owe you one Laughing

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
cant say anything about the hot lapping!!i dont race there..if you want down time you might want to try the track to the east!!alot of time between rounds..alot.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
OK' thanks we might do that here and there. no points next year. I think we missed 5 points weeks alreadybow

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tomaskoracing,