DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Thats the way "EL WAYNO" rolls....you come to the master but the master does not come to you. Rolling

Ahhh Mr. Culp I really don't remember seeing you the 5 days I was there. Missing

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I tried, but the one day I could go was saturday. Sorry.....I will buy you a beer at the track to make up for it.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Ok Jimmy but, I don't drink beer no more sooooo you'll have to get me a bottle of vodka instead. Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Get him some apple pie! New Year

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
Get him some apple pie! New Year

And a helmet.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And a chair!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the first aid kit too! Wave

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Good points....I will get them all and then provide the scooter....and the entertainment will begin once again.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Get a scooter with a sidecar and you can join me Jimmy. Eyes

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You know the b@stard is going to pull the pin on the side car!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Not me Shawn.... Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
did anyone get a 1099 from the track yet? its the last thing I'm waiting.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not me...Oh wait you got to win money first!
Tom I don't know how much you won but I think it has to be around $700-800 before they have to issue you one, I could be wrong.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Tom, I checked with Glenda about the 1099's. She asked Norm and was told the accountant was still working on some of them. I am waiting also!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Clint I believe its over 600 and I won 700 when I runnered up at the pumpkin race. I think I won some round money a couple times when I was there to. My oldest is starting college and thery don't want to do fininancial aod until after our taxes are filed. Confused Thanks Keith. Hope they come soon.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you got the heebby jeebbys and need to get out this weekend ,check out the Canton car show. The quake will be on site promoting the growth of the track. Get your schedules and flyers for the special events. Get caught up on the track and racer gossip.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
will EL WAYNO be there? I will be sure to stop by and harass you George. I will be there on Saturday.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
will EL WAYNO be there?

Missing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wayne will be there. he is under contract with KOPKO RACING/PROMOTIONS. A growing leader in race track promoting and bull shi&&&&&&ting.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
Wayne will be there. He is the leader in bull shi&&&&&&ting.

Fixed that for you, George.