DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wow!!should be a very interesting bracket finals this yr,being we will be meeting face to face with ihra and the guy who mis placed our team jacket $$$..should be a good day/bad day for someone!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well.....maybe the guarenteed payout for what would amount to about 25 racers is the reason for the lack of attempts.

It is well known that the track will not open if there is not enough cars and those that were in the points, on the team, and not on the bubble probably would not have made the trip. I am guessing that $$$ had everything to do with it and not the weather, especially since Sunday was such a nice day in Salem.

Prest, car to say who has the jacket money??? or are you just trying to stir things up again?

Tony, please you have your own problems with the track cancelling the silver mines race 4 days in advance....another bone-headed move....track owners need to remember that this is a business and the racers are customers. As much as everyone complains about social media and the impact it has on businesses, it exists and will be a part of the review of any business. Owners need to know how to manage it, communication is key.

QCMPOBSRVR, I have a book for you that would be better than the one you are reading about business, please contact me and I will have it autographed for you.

Bobby Buchette, water boy of the mississippi mud dogs.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not stirring sh it,was told by norm where our $$ went and to whom,so at prp this person will have to have a explanation to where the funds are!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I can hear it now!! Hank get your **** loaded up and get out!!! I miss Captain Insano! Where has he been? Maybe he can powerbomb the culprit! no it has nothing to do with Culp! lol

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Lou. Have been handling fan mail and email. Had an autograph session going on as well. I need a better assistant. That damn waterboy Bobby is busy trying to type on message boards instead of doing his damn job.

Hank and The Captain going to drop bombs on someone.

Posts: 13 | Location: halfway | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
remember this,when you point the finger at someone else!!you have 3 more pointing back at you.think about it..no go ahead try it!see!!lol. Rolling

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No No

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Remane Clam everybody, remane CLAM!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Margaritas at Tammys trailer! Ice Cream

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
only for friends!!! Laughing and its tami.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well Bill and Bud I want to see some posts about the Jackets now that you got the FACTS !!!

It Kinda got quiet now that you know what the real Deal is ?

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not at liberty to say anything at this point.and it really sucks,

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bill that was a very reasonable response.

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
im so confused what real DEALS and FACTS DID I MISS SOMETHING ???????
quote:
Originally posted by D N J R:
Well Bill and Bud I want to see some posts about the Jackets now that you got the FACTS !!!

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
where did my the post go when i replied to bill how can this disappear
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
im so confused what real DEALS and FACTS DID I MISS SOMETHING ???????
quote:
Originally posted by D N J R:

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Wow, you really are confused

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
what did i miss FACTS ??? EXPLAIN
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Wow, you really are confused

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bud you are a Disappointment when someone explained the situation in person to you and you still can't grasp it , but maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Or are you just stirring up a situation for your own juvenile like entertainment ?