DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
well i tried to let this go dave but you wont so do you want me to do this really
quote:
Originally posted by D N J R:
Bud you are a Disappointment when someone explained the situation in person to you and you still can't grasp it , but maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Or are you just stirring up a situation for your own juvenile like entertainment ?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Now I'm confused, What in the heck are you guys talking about?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
well tony i dont know anything thats why i ask i know there was something said and i ask what thats all i know i have no facts read my post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Now I'm confused, What in the heck are you guys talking about?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
WTF are you talking about Doorman? I feel like I am reading a transcript of a modern day version of Abbott and Costello's Who took the Jacket Money? I notice that all you guys have pittsburgh addresses and I now know why you have so many pages associated with your race track forum....probably because of nonsense like this.

Where's Capt Insano when you need him?

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Bowtie, you couldn't be more wrong. The nonsense on our forum is WAY worse than this nonsense

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I liked it better when everyone here was just making fun of Fords

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey!!...WTF??!! Smile Big Grin Big Grin...watch what ya say..that Culp and Pink will be back on here with their B.S. again....BTW, the weather is gettin kinda cool..guess a Jacket would be nice!! Missing Eyes Hum help

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Them Ford guys are a pain in the.... Oh wait I just bought one... Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
Them Ford guys are a pain in the.... Oh wait I just bought one... Eyes Roll Eyes

Eyes No No

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
frank,the wifes new mustang looks good!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I asked her to race it, she said no, I asked if I could race it, she said no, Had to settle for the Monte Carlo, but the night turned out well! Ice Cream

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:

Hey!!...WTF??!! Smile Big Grin Big Grin...watch what ya say..that Culp and Pink will be back on here with their B.S. again....BTW, the weather is gettin kinda cool..guess a Jacket would be nice!! Missing Eyes Hum help

wow...an Andy siting.....nice to see you Andy. I have now seen you on this forum more than we have seen you at the track. I am waiting for our Ford/Chevy match-up....where you been?

Frank, did you have a brain****???? why the he ll did you buy one of those mobile recalls? ANDY WHERE ARE YOU?????

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Pumpkin Race at Quaker City October 12-14

http://www.quakercitymotorspor...ages/pumpkin2012.jpg

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

nice to see you Andy. I am waiting for our Ford/Chevy match-up....where you been?

Culp..You donkeys behind!! At the banquet you challenged me to a match-up at TRPs Ford vs. GM...I was there waitin for ya!!...The BBQ Monte was a NO SHOW!!..figured you were scared...but in your defense I heard you were at some posh beach villa suckin down martini's and collecting sea shells...I'll be around, so bring it on!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:

nice to see you Andy. I am waiting for our Ford/Chevy match-up....where you been?

Culp..You donkeys behind!! At the banquet you challenged me to a match-up at TRPs Ford vs. GM...I was there waitin for ya!!...The BBQ Monte was a NO SHOW!!..figured you were scared...but in your defense I heard you were at some posh beach villa suckin down martini's and collecting sea shells...I'll be around, so bring it on!!

So you were waiting for me at a rained out event....smart, very smart. No wonder you drive a FORD. Thats right, I was at a beach watching a bunch of ladies in bikinis that make fat men look thin....

Kenny, if you are on here, I want a best of three grudge match with this blue oval Bozo at the Pumpkin race. As a side note Andy, PUMPKIN is not the same as the action that you may be familiar with at family reunions....its a Gourd.

Come on Andy, put up or shut up.....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll be there all 3 days!!!
Trick or Treat Culp!!........

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Stay away from that pumpkin because you know it's going to blow!

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
looks like its going red...lol
Busted

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
See, like all Ford Products, even the top of the Pumpkin is broken. Wonder how that lime slime pinto won a championship without coming apart. Where is the little guy anyhow....no show on this board for a while, not since the pic of him breaking into my car.....

Andy, I will even donate the gas for you to make it down the track during our grudge race...because obviously you have problems making sure there is enough fuel in that heap of scrap metal to make a 1/4 mile. Laughing

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Andy, I will even donate the gas for you to make it down the track during our grudge race...because obviously you have problems making sure there is enough fuel in that heap of scrap metal to make a 1/4 mile. Laughing

Culp, I can't take your money...It will priceless just whoopin your ass 3 times in a row!!! I rule Ice Cream Wave Big Grin