DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Can someone tell me how to get ahold of A J Fox or the one fry short of a happy meal that he dates? I read thier book on how to ruin a business in less than a year. I would really like it autographed.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of COOK E
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qcmpobsrvr:
Can someone tell me how to get ahold of A J Fox or the one fry short of a happy meal that he dates? I read thier book on how to ruin a business in less than a year. I would really like it autographed.
I heard it was a HOT Seller this year... Any Cliff notes for it yet?

Posts: 104 | Location: PAINESVILLE OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
qcmpobsrvr, Not funny. I got to tell you I for one think AJ has worked his a s s off... As far as making fun of her just not right...

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what a dik!!
quote:
Originally posted by qcmpobsrvr:

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Although I was dissapointed today for the cancelling a race, taking cheap shots at someone behind a fake name isnt cool. Im happy the track is still there. Thanks for a great season QCMP. We hope to represent you well at the bracket finals
Lou,Jean,Dom, and Josie Greco

Keith 23 rules!!!!!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Should of raced today. Just sayin

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Well it's like this..If they raced and it would of rained like it did at my house at 5PM today, people would of said they should of not raced...No matter what they did people would still complained anyway... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Then I guess they shouldnt of boasted that they would dry the track 5 times over to get last points race in. Then cansel before they even tried. My shop is 13 miles from track. Hasnt rained since 11:30 am. Blue skys all afternoon. and still not a drop and its 11pm. Banging Head

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whos the b itch now? crying

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Qcmpobsvr. I'm at the track every weekend so please come get my autograph anytime you feel like revealing yourself. Smile

I'm not one to get on here and cause a ruckus, but you do not bring my fiancee into this. Period.

Dion I know the frustration and I understand it. At 11:30-12 multiple radars showed the storm creeping along and remaining in the area till 4. Coupled with 60 degree air temps and barely anyone at the facility I had to make the call. I made a hard decision and I feel it was the right one given the information and conditions we had there. Hope to keep seeing you!

You must give respect, to earn respect.

Fox auto salvage and parts. Quality used and new auto parts. 330-863-1011

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Well it's like this..If they raced and it would of rained like it did at my house at 5PM today, people would of said they should of not raced...No matter what they did people would still complained anyway... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Goomba im calling BS on ya.We dont live far apart and there was sunshine here all afternoon was outside watch my boys football games from 4:00 till 8:00 never a hint of rain.hell TRP got their gasser program in.they dried their track and only had about 40 cars.QCMP is getting the reputation that if there is rain on the radar this side of the Mississippi you might as well make other plans cuz their gonna cancel.

Posts: 3 | Location: west farmington ohio | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Darrin it did rain at my house at 5pm. like it is now ......Sorry no reason to say it did if it did not...I think you better worry about that breakfast you owe me.... Eyes

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Darrin it did rain at my house at 5pm. like it is now ......Sorry no reason to say it did if it did not...I think you better worry about that breakfast you owe me.... Eyes

Its not raining.Do you live with the Muensters? 1 cloud over your house

Posts: 3 | Location: west farmington ohio | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Prest, your a good teacher. Just tring to be cool like you. Eek

AJ, I understand its a hard call. But when you say "Ill dry the track 5 times over" and " will make a call at noon". Then you should probally wait till atleast noon and maybe try to dry atleast once.

Most of the time the best way to tell what the weather is doing is to look up.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what a nice day it is today!just sayin.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Dion I do see your point... Hum
Darrin your a D I C K..... bow

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What a joke call the race because the weather forecasters say it is gong to rain..You people dont know how to run a race track you guys talk smack about last years manager at least HE WANTED TO BE THERE and we all knew what we were getting before you go through the gate these CLOWNS are a JOKE....and yes it is a pretty SUNDAY IN OHIO but am sure you had something more important to do today other then take care of the people that have supported you all summer long.Very childish decision and you CLOWNS wonder why the CAR COUNT is down!

Posts: 8 | Location: sittin @ 1320 | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
There is one B l o w Job that posts here and on the PRP forum. You can tell it's the same douche, low post counts, always bashing the track and the management, praising Greg Miller(although I don't think it is Greg), always using a fake name. Why don't you stop being an a s s h o l e. I know there is nothing anyone can do to stop your moronic posts, but if we knew who you were, I'm sure you wouldn't have the balls to keep going. You're a P U S S Y.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tony Fagnilli,

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
maybe greg miller and norm can work out a lease deal!!being he was so much better..jus sayin. Hum

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yep, jus sayin'

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post