DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
"POISON POWER" lives on !!!....Rock On "General Yuk" leader of the Blue Ovals!!!

Andy, Are you really that proud to call a guy that drives a PINTO...the leader. I understand that all you ford guys need to stick together, because often times you need to borrow parts from each other making sure your ride is able to complete the extremely long distance of 1/4 mile, but to know that you are willing to follow a "horses a$$", well that surprises me.

Hey Yuk, I know you are looking for a tow vehicle so I found a lawn tractor with a pull behind garden cart on Craigs List that I thought you might be interested in, call me. I am not sure why you dont just buy a long bed pickup and a couple of ramps for that john deere want-a-be.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
ah mr.culp, do you relize that bowtie bomb you call a race car will never be the legend that mean-green is. if this irrational prejudice continues among a few of you of how mean the lima-bean really is, i will be forced to unleash the "POISON POWER" on the non beleivers.you don't want to be on that list pal.regards" GENERAL YUK"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Hello and Happy New Year YINZ,
Mr. Yuck good to see that everything turned around for you and looking forward to some crazy raw emotions that you bring to our environment(nice way of saying ur a crazy b as tard

LJ
hey lou, happy new year to you and everyone else { except pinkerton & culp aka trouble makers} trying to rebound from last year. not racing a half of year and almost lost the car was a humbling expierence. but back to work now, and on the hunt for a tow vehicle. is your band playing anywhere near youngstown soon?

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Hello and Happy New Year YINZ,
Mr. Yuck good to see that everything turned around for you and looking forward to some crazy raw emotions that you bring to our environment(nice way of saying ur a crazy b as tard

LJ
hey lou, happy new year to you and everyone else { except pinkerton & culp aka trouble makers} trying to rebound from last year. not racing a half of year and almost lost the car was a humbling expierence. but back to work now, and on the hunt for a tow vehicle. is your band playing anywhere near youngstown soon?

Now that just hurt, Yuk. I was getting ready to promote the Grudge Race of the Decade. Yuk vs Culp, Ford vs Chevy!! It was going to be a big pay day for all involved. I had the Ford backed Team Force camp in for autographs and runs. I had Summitt Racing Team Pro Stocks and their GM backing coming in to make some runs. Al Gore was coming in to promote your "Going Green" race theme and be our official starter. I had Stratton Chevy and Donnell Ford bringing in cars for a Battle of the Dealers. All I wanted was a Happy New Year from the famous Yuk.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
ok, i will bid you a happy new year as well, jimmy how ever is on the outside looking in. this race clearly needs to happen. once and for all i will silence that flame thrower he calls a race car. i've drawn my line in the sand with him. name the place and time. when are tickets going on sale? probably will sell out as fast as pinks did. we will have all national media there, i will only interview on espn. i can see the posters now, BLUE OVAL VS BURNING BOWTIE"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Man, this is some good readin...Give him heck Jim! Smile I feel ya on the Green Pintos "lawn tractors"... Rolling

Just kidding Yuk! Good to hear that things are coming together for ya!! I know how bummed out you were that you couldn't make it to the BBE last year. Good things happen to good people and I am glad that you are back on your feet again!

I'm thinking about giving Quaker a little bit of a go myself this year. Obviously it depends on overlaps from other big dollar events I would like to attend, but all in all, I love the track and I am looking forward to seeing how things turn out. Car

Posts: 776 | Location: In a winners circle near you. | Registered: November 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have a contract signing to go down. I am just waiting on WWE to get back to me. This is going to be an in ring, red capret signing Live on Monday Night Raw!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slick Rick 3x9x:
Man, this is some good readin...Give him heck Jim! Smile I feel ya on the Green Pintos "lawn tractors"... Rolling

Just kidding Yuk! Good to hear that things are coming together for ya!! I know how bummed out you were that you couldn't make it to the BBE last year. Good things happen to good people and I am glad that you are back on your feet again!

I'm thinking about giving Quaker a little bit of a go myself this year. Obviously it depends on overlaps from other big dollar events I would like to attend, but all in all, I love the track and I am looking forward to seeing how things turn out. Car
hey rick, thanks for those kind comments, 2010 was a fast reminder of how everything could go wrong, yet my passion for the sport grew that much larger. yes it seems the turnaround at qc is long over due. like 2010, time to burry the hatchet. are you going to have the bbe there? i've been out of the loop for awhile, so i'm not updated on everything just yet.

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
I have a contract signing to go down. I am just waiting on WWE to get back to me. This is going to be an in ring, red capret signing Live on Monday Night Raw!!!
shawn,
i wiil have to talk to my agent, what kind of money are we talking?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yuk... we are talking 6 figures right now. Not good enough for me because they want a decimal point between the 4th and 5th digit!!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

I would suggest we run for pinks, but what the he ll am I going to do with that lime green kiddy car. I guess I could put it in the barn to scare the rodents away, or could sell it for scrap, but ford scrap would probably cost me money. I am ready to sign and let Yuk know I will swing by and we can put his car in the back of my truck so we can get it to the race.

You know, I saw Yuk almost change lanes last year during a race, then realized that some 10 year old kid sneezed while watching the races. I am guessing that I ought to bring some tie downs.

We could rename my car the human torch and Yuks Micromachine....or green Gnat...either works for me.

Ready to sign Shawn, lets do it.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I better stay away from you two because lima beans give me gas and you know what happens when you get too close to flames with gas! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm.... a human cannonball holding a bowtie emblem, on fire, shot thru a Ford oval?????

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
unlike your car jimmy, my lima-bean has "POISON POWER". i hit high gear and blew the hides off it and still went dead on. when your applying that kind of horsepower to the rear wheels, you better get two hands on the wheel. of course your bowtie bomber could hook up in a blizzard. i'm barely able to wheel it the quarter mile,had to add chutes this year. i too am ready to sign shawn. "DEATH TO THE DARKSIDE"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk, I remember when I thought my battery operated jeep had some power too, then I grew up and realized what real power was.....a chevy. I have to tip my hat to anyone that would drive something that ugly, but then again, some people like ugly dogs and you sure have one of those. I bet your wife is even embarassed to see that piece of chit ford come home every week.

Shawn, I heard the only reason everyone wants to see that baby-chit colored ford show up at any track is that it makes every chevy look fast blowing the doors (Yuk, it does have doors doesn't it...or do you climb in through the hole in the roof) off that proud piece of ford construction.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
I think we need to have our people contact ESPN and see about having a ten minute special on the signing of this contract! We could call it "The Signing". Would be neat to be able to have Bob Glidden on site even.

FWIW, any racer who will wear a pea green driving suit I want no part of!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Keith,

I think you mispelled "pea" and should have spelled it "pee". He told me the story behind that suit and indicated that he is so ugly he has to wear that suit to sneak up on that car. The car is ugly, but the driver....is butt ugly. Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
keith, absolutely!!!!! mike dunn and paul page are aware of this race. my bitter rival just can't come to terms with this. i have been in contact with lebron's agent. he has advised me to be button lipped about everything. already the wagers in vegas are going to pass up intrest in the national championship game next monday. i can only hope my pal has the guts to show. he talks the talk, i walk the walk. the famous qoute from rambo "NOTHING IS OVER NOTHING!!!"

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
I think we need to have our people contact ESPN and see about having a ten minute special on the signing of this contract! We could call it "The Signing". Would be neat to be able to have Bob Glidden on site even.

FWIW, any racer who will wear a pea green driving suit I want no part of!
keith, you can vouch for the" POISON POWER" as you too fell to the lima-bean a ferw years ago. ps i never got over how you left me for dead at norwalk at the bracket finals. what is wrong with the bowtie nation??

DRR Trophy
Picture of 408dart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Shawn,

I would suggest we run for pinks, but what the he ll am I going to do with that lime green kiddy car. I guess I could put it in the barn to scare the rodents away, or could sell it for scrap, but ford scrap would probably cost me money. I am ready to sign and let Yuk know I will swing by and we can put his car in the back of my truck so we can get it to the race.

You know, I saw Yuk almost change lanes last year during a race, then realized that some 10 year old kid sneezed while watching the races. I am guessing that I ought to bring some tie downs.

We could rename my car the human torch and Yuks Micromachine....or green Gnat...either works for me.

Ready to sign Shawn, lets do it.
When that 10 year old sneezed are you are sure a booger didn't fly out his nose and landed on the track? Rolling Laughing

Chris Craig

Posts: 31 | Location: ohio | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post