DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yea Keith I saw that and was getting the urge for a fresh steak! Big Grin As long as they are not on the track then it is fine with me, I can remember a while back when I had to pedal my car during a time run only to look up and see a nice buck crossing the track just beyond the finish line and thought what if I didn't pedal it.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Good job Bad Brad, and a atta boy to BP. MAN WAS IT FREAKIN HOT!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How about the Yukster!!! Who would believe that a Ford could stay together to win as much as he has.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Oh yea Yuk got himself an ironman and funny thing it was as tall as he was... Almost life like! sorry just couldnt resist
Good job bro!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Oh yea Yuk got himself an ironman and funny thing it was as tall as he was... Almost life like! sorry just couldnt resist
Good job bro!
WOW!!!! i have no response for that one. that was pretty good lou. i owe you one. congrats to all the other ironman winners & r/ups.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wonder if the trophy was too tall to fit in that tonka toy he drives. good job bro....you have had a terrific season so far this year.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Nice job John!!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Congrats "General Yuk"... way to represent!!..Nice job! Also congrats to Brad, Dan,Sam,Sean,and Sarah!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
From the QC website!!!

*ATTENTION*
Quaker City MotorSports Park will be closed Sat July 7,2012

Due to the excessive heat advisory, Quaker City Motorsports Park has cancelled racing for Sat July 7, 2012.
This was not our 1st choice. We prefer to race, but the safety of our racers, spectators, and employees is our top priority.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
1 of those guys thats going to be misreable tomorrow if i dont race,or misreable if i go racing.wtf?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Went to Norwalk today, people passing out everywhere! Eek

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
X2
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
Went to Norwalk today, people passing out everywhere! Eek

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I know we need some of the "r" word but, can
someone please change the forecast for Saturday! Cant handle 3 weeks without racing!!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
should have raced in the heat last week,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nah I had more fun at home with power out and locked out of my house and no way back in till the power came back on, even tested out my new alarm system and it work, cops and all. Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Nah I had more fun at home with power out and locked out of my house and no way back in till the power came back on, even tested out my new alarm system and it work, cops and all. Eyes

You're tellin me the cops saw "you" in public, and didn't lock you up? Hum....Wow!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He was having a hard time enough trying not to laugh.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Everyone must have broke there fingers. Word has it that Fairmont racer shall once again grace us with his presence. Prest is hunting and gathering to get the eagle out of its nest. Ive had enough singing and dancing for a while.. Lets race!!!!
LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Lou!!...Mr. Garlic stated that he "trained my pit spot to hold a Winner" Hum We'll see if he is true to his word Eyes....maybe we'll have to get "gooned up" Sat. night!!??
Did Prest bust somethin on "The Eagle"??

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Gooned up!!! That should take about 3 cold ones! ha ha The eagle has kidney stones!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks