DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
The eagle has kidney stones!!

Bill or the Car????......Ouch censored Frown

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Foghorn Leghorn laid another egg! Eyes

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
motor expired in the eagle,convertor also,and transmission in rv died to.season ending experience!!everything can be bought at discounted rates.. Party

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wiech Racing:
Sounds like Foghorn Leghorn laid another egg! Eyes

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's not a laughing matter about kidneystones. Smile Never make fun of the stones unless you've had them. You don't want to jinx yourself.

So how is the racing surface now that it's been down a while?

How is the program running this year?

Hopefully I'll be out before end of the season even it is just for the Halloween race.

Posts: 16 | Location: Louisville, Ohio | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Wave

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wave

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Had to leave before the finals. Did General Yuk clean up in Street? That lime turd was on a roll last night.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice call on buy backs Roll Eyes Roll Eyesus losers would have loved to race again..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
congrats out to dale greenawald on his victory at the quake saturday night.Ithink it was that slick paint that helped make it deadly consistant.who painted that car anyway.(the madman has spoketh)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dale!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey Andy,

What happened to the Blue Oval Group this past weekend....all I saw was red bulbs everywhere when matched up with a GM product.....little Scared are YA???????

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
good job Dale.. I stink..there ya have it!
Hate to bring this up.. but did anyone see that footbrake car is super pro still in at late rounds? I dont care what ur drivin that was impressive Culp!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Hey Madman that was a great idea rubbing that stick of butter on King Louie's gas pedal when he was not looking Laughing

Wow Lou, .0003 at the finishline that was close Eyes

I want to also give a big thanks to quakercity for not throwing in the towel after the tree got run over and all of the rain.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dale!..Nice job to Lou also!....Culp just got lucky..and I aint skeeeerd..was just tryin to show Louie a .0000 light and pushed it a smitch too much.... I wondered why The Madman was in my fridge lookin for butter....

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Nive job Dale!! Andy dont let those pipe buggy twins know you red lit. No No Busted

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliment Lou....

Gotta say, not sure I would have made it past 17 cars had Mike K not tried to show me a 0.000 light....close Mike, real close.

Now if I could only race like that in the Mod class.

I do want to say that the staff at QCMP and all the racers that helped put the tree back together deserve a big "ata boy". Damn, they did a better job than "all the kings horses and all the kings men" because they got our humpty dumpty back together again. I thought for sure that we were packing up and heading home after that mishap.

It was nice to see the group make the program work. Good decision to go 1/8 mile after round one as well. That might have kept us from splitting the winnings that night.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Ok.... what happened to the tree? Confused

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
There ya have it... the madman Sneakith!
Dale is a great racer..nothing but respect for him. He didnt mention he was .015 and on with a 7! Having fun this year.
Say a prayer for my crew chief. Ole dad had a knee replacement yesterday and wont be with me for a while as he heads for rehab thursday.
Gonna need someone to dial my car Saturday. Any takers?? this should be good
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post