DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i wasnt having any of these issues that you speak of,my car was very consistaint.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Track did get greasy saturday and sunday but dad checked temp with a heat gun and the track was 140 degrees. Dont know if anything could have prevented that and yes I was one of them dialing up. For the record..not schooled by Scotty! lol
Prests car was sick with those steam roller tires on it, and Brandon just did a terrific job driving it!!!
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Hey Culp,....I always thought there was somethin good about that car of yours.....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy I see you found the only way to get that ford flag into winners circle is to attach it to a chevy! Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Any 2nd thoughts on selling that enclosed trailer now????

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
You BASTAGES.....thats it, war has been declared. I wondered why my car would not run the number this past saturday.

Shawn, just so you know after having such an incident this past weekend, I purchased a car cover with a locking cable to keep such a thing from happening again. I will get the two of them back.....

I sure hope that Yuk sleeps lightly this upcoming weekend at the no-box race since he will be surrounded by bowties.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Looking at that photo, that is one ugly piece of crap hanging on the side of my car....and that flag is pretty ugly as well.

It takes alot to be friends with you guys....you bastages.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
BWAAHAHA!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Busted

Haha that's hilarious! You guys are wild.

You must give respect, to earn respect.

Fox auto salvage and parts. Quality used and new auto parts. 330-863-1011

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lets see if Yuk can find the bowtie stickers on his car this weekend! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Praying to the gods of traction compound! OOOHHHHHHMMMMMM OOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMM! Good luck A.j!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Now thats some funny s--t right there! Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I thought ya'll just was going to take your Skates and Hockey Equipment instead of your Racing suits this week. LoL

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
got word from aj @qcmp,they are going back to using vht on the racing surface, not worthy Car

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Smart move. Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Dan Underwood for his Iron Man win last night!!!

Anyone know who won the other classes??

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
brad slaughter won top.. not worthy

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good job Brad and Bill you didn't do too bad yourself.
I will say that the track was much more predictable than the past few weeks and hope they stay with it from now on.

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Great Job by Bad Brad! I think I may have even heard the crew chief say nice job too Tongue

Clint, did you happen to see the Deer way out in the field as we were turning off the track? Being the hunter you are I was worried you may pull your gun out of the racecar and start firing away! Had another cross in front of us on way home closer to home. WTF? its July.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
(THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKETH)REALLY WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE TRACK OPERATION THIS PAST SATURDAY.DEALING WITH ALL THE HEAT AND HAVING THINGS FLOW NICELY.THE MEGA TEAM DID FOR CRAP BUT EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PIECE.SORRY TO SEE A LOWER CAR COUNT. SO WHAT IF IT WAS HOT.SUCK IT UP ALL YOU WUSSES AND LETS RACE.(THE MADMAN HAS SPOKTH)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post