DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Shawn, it's awfully quite over here. You guys need 911 back over here. You know, to stir things up alittle bit.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think that Tami has finally domesticated Billy. Either that or he has calmed down in age. Who am I kidding. It's only December. No one has yanked his cord yet.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Team Schuster, you have a PM Wave

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
And it doesn't take that hard of a yank now, does it?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You know I normally get an F YOU text from him from Christmas. I didn't get it this year. He must not love me anymore.

No comments yet. He possibly couldn't be working. He told me that the seat in his truck makes him break out in hives.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sorry to disapoint you fellows,but yank away,way to busy with work and life to get involved in such childish acts of posting on drr..and merry xmas and happy new year..hank has left the body and mind!! New Year

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
LOL... it's just too early. You don't start to stress and panic unil February. You got a couple months to get Hank in rehab.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hank, I love that guy. There's nothing better than seeing Hank so "out of his mind crazy", that he will do and say anything. The best part is when Bill has to come around an hour later and apologize for Hank.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
glad you were entertained by his antics,MR TONY,gino is still the good 1..and my personal hero. New Year

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to all the Quake familly! You to Hank Tongue

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everybody! New Year

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
Happy New Years everyone ! Have a safe one After today we can count down till opening day . New Year

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone!! New Year

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
New Year

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Happy new year to all my peep's Christmas

To all the Pittsburgh fan's sorry about the Brown's win today. Yep Goomba is sticking his neck out. We will win this one today. big idea Hum

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
To all the Pittsburgh fan's sorry about the Brown's win today. Yep Goomba is sticking his neck out. We will win this one today.

Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing Rolling No No

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Goomba, I must assume that either 1) you're still on some pretty powerful meds, or 2) still buzzin' from your New Year's celebrating. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh yea the browns are winning today and I am buying a pipe rack!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Chuck LOL. But guy's it's all fun and games till we win. Eyes Wave

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
green i hear it would be a ford powered pipe rack ..so maybe you could run with the jrs ...lol GO BROWNS !!!!!

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post