DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Roger definitely ford powered and lots of crew members to push me around! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
There goes my pipe rack dreams! Frown

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
yea..the browns winning..>More like pipe dreams. Happy New Year from Miami Beach!!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
What has the Quarter Mile Madness Man been up to in this new year? The Madman still sleepeth.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
What has the Quarter Mile Madness Man been up to in this new year? The Madman still sleepeth.

Who took the whiz in Santa's milk bottle?

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
Is that rc truck for when they lose first round?

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Looks like the madman is working on some new starting line techniques for the 2012 season. Sleep

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
WAKE UP MADMAN!!!!.....Get them Fords ready!!!....you sleep more than Rip van Winkle. At least he didn't spill the beer.....or whiz bottle? Hum No No

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No ford parts on that RC car so it will stay running for a long time! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I never could sleep and balance a beer at the same time bow

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Rumor has it that Mr Yuk has something for us Chevy guys this year, heard it through the grapevine Big Grin

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That thing is gonna look awesome in "Team Yuk Lime Green"....Madman will be painting it between naps!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Is that red thing on the side of the chassis a safety step for him?

Now, who it towing him to the lanes? Who is helping him start, burnout and back up? Who is putting him in the stage beams?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Shawn they ought to be good at the towing the ford part by now! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Madman???.....Yuk???...........Culp???.....Hellooooo...........

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Madman is still working on the beauty sleep. Culp is busy teaching is dog to piss on anything lime green and **** under any truck with a blue oval. Yuk is currently working on some top secret EFI Ford motor. He said that the Lime Slime will go 8's this year. Apparently he is only racing 1/8 mile.

Me personally, I am getting ready to take up drinking to prepare for this year. Between Dion, Justin and Ray it may be the only way I can tolerate race season.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, I have been busy paying college bills, working on my dad's 57 chevy, and preparing for knee surgery on February 6. Yuk is currently healing from hernia surgery where he says he got it from carrying the blue oval bumbling fools round after round. I asked the doctor to implant a bowtie when he stitched him back up and it is amazing how much more energy he has.

My dog is ready shawn....52 pound piss and $H itting machine ready to pounce on any blue oval he can find. Unfortunately that includes Russ Terrell who betrayed all bowties by buying a Ford to tow his bowtie to the track. I told him that he will miss at least 5 races due the the piece of crap breaking down. He is hoping that it can make the 5 miles he has to drive to Quaker. NOT A CHANCE, I told him..."hell they cant even make a 1/4 mile without braking". Right Andy????

Just FYI, I have been checking schedules so far and there is a 10K footbrake race scheduled for Maple Grove on April 20th. Its early and will not affect anyone wanting to run for points. Cant wait to see this years Quaker schedule.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Me personally, I am getting ready to take up drinking to prepare for this year. Between Dion, Justin and Ray it may be the only way I can tolerate race season.

All right Shawn, we can do some apple pie and go pit bike riding. Party

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Take up drinking? Where the heck you been the ast 15 years! Christmas 2

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Sorry guys, I have been busy paying college bills, working on my dad's 57 chevy, and preparing for knee surgery on February 6. Yuk is currently healing from hernia surgery where he says he got it from carrying the blue oval bumbling fools round after round. I asked the doctor to implant a bowtie when he stitched him back up and it is amazing how much more energy he has.

My dog is ready shawn....52 pound piss and $H itting machine ready to pounce on any blue oval he can find. Unfortunately that includes Russ Terrell who betrayed all bowties by buying a Ford to tow his bowtie to the track. I told him that he will miss at least 5 races due the the piece of crap breaking down. He is hoping that it can make the 5 miles he has to drive to Quaker. NOT A CHANCE, I told him..."hell they cant even make a 1/4 mile without braking". Right Andy????

Just FYI, I have been checking schedules so far and there is a 10K footbrake race scheduled for Maple Grove on April 20th. Its early and will not affect anyone wanting to run for points. Cant wait to see this years Quaker schedule.

AHHH.....That's what I needed. Good to read Culp's B.S again. Gave me that warm fuzzy feeling I been missin...
Hats off to Russell...you're in with The Ovals now!! not worthy
Pink, If ya need any help with the drinkin, I can help!....