DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
The rumor mill also says somebody in a green monza is going to clean house next year at the track winning over 75% of the races held there, again just from the rumor mill. Big Grin

The rumor mill says Green is a D-i-c-k. I rule Yea I went there. Eyes Lets stir this up a little.... Green can take it. hug

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's me! Busted

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Green that is very disappointing. I expected better from you. Christmas

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well usually they follow what you said with a HEAD!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well usually they follow what you said with a HEAD!

Why can I see the name on the door of the car now?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
GREAT now green thinks his car is a nitro funny car ! Christmas 2

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I do got some nitro handy. Tongue

DRR Trophy
Picture of JX88
posted Hide Post
I wonder what's up now, I just tried getting on Quakers web site & it won't come up ??

Posts: 25 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Again.. rumor mill but it is my understanding that we will be seeing some long awaited updates early this week. When the site is down it is generally due to updating.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nope no updates!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nope no updates!

Updates are not always visible to the user. It may have been something they were working on that is not for public viewing or it could have been a service provider issue.

Be patient my long haired hippie friend. Good things are coming.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I can see everything! The magical powers of the chrome dome! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be patient my long haired hippie friend.

Laughing Rolling Laughing Rolling

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sure hope the updates from track arent a sign of things to come. censored

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Never an "off-season" when you own a business. Pink, still haven't got the tranny out yet. Will give Dion a shout when it's ready. Merry Christmas to your family .

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
sure hope the updates from track arent a sign of things to come. censored

this coming from the guy everyone says *****es no matter what. until i see it in writing the placed is closed down for good, i will take no news as good news and wait to hear it out. don't take long to decide where to go if things don't happen. the majority of us just need to know by march so we can pull the covers off the cars and change the oil.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
every place needs atleast 1 b i t c h e r,to speakup when the whinners want to know something but dont have the b a l l s to ask!!so i will be your huckelberry!! Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XX78 Altered:
Never an "off-season" when you own a business. Pink, still haven't got the tranny out yet. Will give Dion a shout when it's ready. Merry Christmas to your family .

Plenty of time Bob. Hope you and the family have a great Christmas.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
every place needs atleast 1 b i t c h e r,to speakup when the whinners want to know something but dont have the b a l l s to ask!!so i will be your huckelberry!! Rolling

Often imitated but never duplicated!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Heh BP, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Always good to hear your thoughts ! I agree the website needs some updates of some sort. Happy Holidays and see you all in March/ April etc. would probably make 99% of us happy. Mr. Fox, if your reading this, Merry Christmas to your family and thanks for 2011. Looking forward to 2012 !

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post