DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Party Christmas

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKETH Such great news from the quake web sight. I had begun to show concern of the mega team racers and was thinking of disbanding but with this latest news ,we have regained our will to chase the almighty points championship.The cricket had lost interest and had been spotted at the local basketball court. There has also been speculation of him watching a football game on tv.(for shame for shame) the hopper had thrown himself into work.He had quit drinking and socializing at the locial watering holes.I,the backbone of the team, had become dazed in old dirt bikes and farm tractors.I had also become adicted to excessive sleeping.All of this is now behind us as we have begun thratching on our race engines.WE WILL BE READY FOR OPENNING DAY.THE MADMAN HAS NOW SPOKETH.

Rumor has it that the madman is coming out with something weird. Hum Supposably this is a secret photo Eek

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Wow talk about sitting on the finish line!!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe that is a west coast car that the guy runs in super comp.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sure gives new meaning to driving the stripe.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
that looks like daves but stretched {it427 on here}lol

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I see the madman must be trying to sit as far away as he can from that ford motor so when it spits out some parts he don't get hit! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see the madman must be trying to sit as far away as he can from that ford motor so when it spits out some parts he don't get hit!

That's the whole idea why it's so long Clint.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Looks like he could fit 1 or 2 extra motors on that thing Rolling

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Andy, you're a popular guy! Found this on a slot car classified forum!

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
(THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKETH) Andy,did your putor break or did you cave to the GM jackwads like the meathead republician's did. OH NO now i did it.(the madman has now spoketh)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SLEEPETH... Sleep

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wayne Mros,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
that cant be andys car ! cause it starts every time .. but when it does I hear it goes RED ..lol

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Team-Schuster:
Hey Andy, you're a popular guy! Found this on a slot car classified forum!

That is TOO COOL.....bet it goes for Big Bucks!! I'll autograph it if they would like Big Grin

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy I bought it for 50 cents and as soon as I sat it down it fell apart! Mad Typical ford. Big Grin
Happy Holidays everybody!!!! Christmas 2

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersill
posted Hide Post
i wonder if that slot car has Andys "SPECIAL DELAY BOX" in it???? Eyes Eek Wavehi Ol Grey balls whats up???

Posts: 72 | Location: ohio | Registered: September 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
All this silence must mean the Goomba is on vacation!!!!