DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hello racer nation !!! i am doing just fine. thanks for asking. i have been rebuilt like the six million dollar man. i see culp needs he's knees replaced. go figure. he assumes the position so much, he blew he knees to hell and what ever else he's blowing on. congrads to the beloit bullet for joining my blue oval army. by the way, that was not an earthquake, that was yuk's new power plant fired up. all should beware of that mean-lima-bean. "POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Yuk if that was you firing up the ford then I guess it makes sense since the ground only shook one time it was a fire up and blow up the same moment! Busted

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the large photo but I needed to make sure that Wayne could read that with his glasses off.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry for the large photo but I needed to make sure that Wayne could read that with his glasses off.

Eyes

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wayne is that dead as in like a ford dead? Hum

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Eyes

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
don't make the madman speeketh

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN SLEEPETH??

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKETH.At last,a trip to domhoff's friday to drop off the hopper's dragster's motor (598) and the falcons (557). the mustang's is ready.just an alky switch for it. any one in need of craws 8.50 jr motor.i wanna speed cricket up a little.complete carb to header for 1800.00. now,if i can get a trip to bix for the dragster up dates,we should be in line for opening day.HOW ABOUT THE BANQUET.a 2 hour drive for me,but i just gotta be there.SPEEKETH OUT WHO'S GOING.(THE MADMAN HAS SPOKETH)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I SPEEKETH OUT...I'm goin.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the post, but Magnolia needs a new owner. It will not open unless a new owner comes on board. If anyone has interest, please send them to the Magnolia Drag Strip web site message board or call Dixie at 330-866-1500. Magnolia runs on Sundays. Never a good thing when a track closes. If you have run there, you know the track's pros-cons. The asking price is not bad, offers are being looked at. Pink are you reading this, spread the word. Just posting for the current owner. Thanks.

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
And the Madman still sleepeth.......... Sleep

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Andy that is great.... not worthy made me LMAO. Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I will be there....I will probably still be on crutches but as most chevy guys know, a chevy on one leg is better than any mustang or falcon.

Sad to hear about Magnolia. The track is a great nostalgia track and was a great place to race. I think it is one of the best small tracks around and I would really hate to see it close. Hopefully someone will buy this track and make it go. I believe there was a pretty good following. I know it was pretty crowded the few times a year that I traveled there.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think I am gonna stay home, it is a little far for my wife to have to drive me home after a little partying.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
sorry, working.. gotta make racecar money!! Andy, killin me!! Just want in

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Andy the Madman can't stay awake long enough to eat his fries..........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us