DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hey guys maybe someone on here can help me..lol.but i'm looking for a resonablely priced s-10 prefer 1 with 9" under it already.we sold 1 of our dragsters and we want a footbrake car.and brandon and i both agree on a s-10.we really like that blue one that runs at prp.doesnt have to be tubed but a good rearend is a must.thanks roller is what we are looking for!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Your probably right Chuck. I'll just leave it at that and see how things work out. Just a reminder you need 30 rounds for super series also. Hopefully not many more rainouts. What do you think the reason for no buy backs. Only reason i ask is because last year the vote was 80-20 to have buy backs. And i'm sure would be the same this year. Why are they againts that? Just curious. It's a business and its all about what the customer wants isnt it?

Bill Prest Ill keep my eyes open for ya we will get Brandon in something.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, did you see this post in General Discussion? Looks decent.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/7861025373

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Ray, I hope the rain leaves us alone now. There wouldn't have been any adding to the SSS rounds yesterday. My preference is for buybacks also, to run for the better purse. But, if it's between having a second chance race, or loading up after a first round loss, I want to race. I think it's important to listen to your customers, but customers also have to be reasonable.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am just frustrated Chuck thats all. I think no buy backs is a bad move, but I do also agree with you I would rather have something to do other than go home after 1st round. It is what it is, so ill drop it.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
its not going to matter pretty soon. nobody is going to able to afford to live let alone race..gas went to $4.00 a gallon in chicago.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
God Bless the USA...literally we need it.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I think the rain is driving us all nuts Ray, along with the gas prices. Here's to hoping we can all blow off some steam on the track next weekend.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good luck to everyone headed out to the foot brake challange. Have a safe ride, keep your doors locked, windows up, gas cap locked, too! Have fun and win, win, win!! I agree AJ, God Bless the USA!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Mrs B is Mr B finished with the carb I dropped off for the dragster? I had to steal the dragster carburator for Betsy.

Thankyou for the well wishes and I will do my best.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Did anyone attend the Diesel Dawgs event?

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
AJ, sent you a PM.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck..and ray..42 or mags on monday???2500 to win 42 on sunday..1500 monday/1000 @ mags.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No buy backs??? Did anyone hear the reason for this? Actually I don't even wanna know.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
thanks chuck..and ray..42 or mags on monday???2500 to win 42 on sunday..1500 monday/1000 @ mags.

Don't forget, (assuming they charge their normal event pricing) Magnolia's entry fees will be $35 for box; $30 no box on Monday.

If you buy the 2 day (Sun/Mon) package at Dragway 42 you will only pay $10 more than the Sunday only entry fee. Put the $20 or $25 you will save towards your gas, buyback, or track dining expenses. Smile

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
mags is closer then 42 from qcr and our house also.its also cleaner and smoother and closer to home and i love mags.i just like 42 Big Grin.

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
mags is closer then 42 from qcr and our house also.its also cleaner and smoother and closer to home and i love mags.i just like 42 Big Grin.

But if you are already at D42 on Sunday, you won't add a single mile of additional travel expense to get to the Monday event. Wink

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
right right but it is 3 hrs from home and i'm not leaving early!! Wink

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
right right but it is 3 hrs from home and i'm not leaving early!! Wink

If you can make it into the final round on Monday at Dragway 42, you should still be home by 9:30 PM Wink

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i was thinking about running at prp tonight!!but i see mother nature has a different idea...again.i think she is mad at frank..

Photobucket