DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great showing everybody. Great job to Mike getting a win and the boy getting the bridesmaid honors.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Footbrake winner $875.00 cash. Don't know about super, but I know there was a nice turn out.

Thanks for the info Ma.

$875 to win matches up with 60-69 cars in QCR's $40 entry fee class.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok, who hasn't been doing their anti-rain dance? Christine??? Confused

Frankie, can we race arks?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I have been doing the Sun dance, honest!! I think I will go and get some Holy water! Wait, not water, Holy sun!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone have a snap on or cornwell tool guy that comes to their shop?
my boss threw all the tool guys out of our shop over 3 years ago and i need to get some ratchets and sockets fixed or replaced.
thanks

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Monroe, NC and let me tell you all about the blue skies and the sun and low 70's they had the last 4 days there. Was beautiful.

Course getting there was nuts sunday. Not only did it rain, rain some more. It rained cat, dogs, elephants, kitchen sinks in southern WV and going into Virgina. Caught a nasty storm that had made 2 tornadoes only minutes earlier and dropped so much hail it looked to have snowed 3" on I-77. Yes that was fun trip on drag radials. 70mph then bam downpour = rear of car trying to beat front of car down interstate. Must have did about 40mph for an hour with all the water on roads.

Then of course gas prices. Got in to NC and gas was about 3.56 for 87 by tuesday gas was 3.95 WTF. Don't even ask about diesel, you don't wanna know.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
chuck you have a pm

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Got it.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i just cant believe how much rain we have got so far.
and this weekend looks pretty grim also,.
can anyone say......roof Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeff, the neighbors dog down the road says it quite often.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
This weekend isn't looking good for the weather either. It's unreal. I can't remember a stretch like this.

Frankie never gave me the clearance for ark racing, but he did fill me in on some info that is pretty cool.

Next weekend, Memorial weekend, there's Bad Boyz Bad Girlz on Friday night, and the Memorial Bash on Saturday. Added to the schedule, Sunday, May 25, is a juniors/no-box/box race. It will not be a points day. Juniors run as 1 class, no age breakdowns. $30 entry for them, $300 CASH to win plus a trophy, $150 CASH and a small trophy to the runner up. No-box and box, 2 separate classes, $50 entry, $1250 to win, $350 r/u, $100 semis, $25 round money starting with 4th round loss. Round 1 and 2 losers can buy back into 3rd round for $25. Gates open at 9, time trials at 10.

On points days, there will not be buybacks. The second chance race is back. After second round is completed, the second chance race is $20 entry, pays out 50% of the entry money. 2/3 of that goes to the winner, 1/3 to the r/u. Bike, Trophy, Street, Mod, and Top are all eligible to run in it.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
At least Frank did something right and opened the track all weekend.lol Wink Thanks Frank.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice!!no bb.2nd chance race sucks.i sure would rather bb and run for a chance at 1k then ?150 or so.but it is what it is.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
we are definitely glad they decided to open sunday, that saves us a 3 hour trip to beaver to race sunday.
great move on opening the w**** weekend.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if regular gas cars will be allowed to run on the Diesel Dawgs day? The ad says diesels only but I just don't see a full crowd of trucks. Can we twist Franks arm a little? I need some serious time at the tree.

Sunday May 25 box/no box added !!!!!

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
I am pretty sure there will be no gasoline powered cars racing that day. I doubt his arm can be twisted that far. With all of the supporting sponsors of that event I doubt they want it to turn into a regular test and tune.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I doubt his arm can be twisted that far.

With those short stubby arms, I wouldn't think it would be that hard...lol.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Second chance race.... Frown Mad Frown

Rain... Mad Frown Mad

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Global warming? Yeah, right!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Global monsoons more like it....

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ