DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Who isn't mad at Frank

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list also. Frank still owes me 99,996 pennies. I am sending the men in the trenchcoats to collect.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Even Sonny won't be able to call off Luca Brasi.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It still looks like PRP is going tonight.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
rain over here in rochester...@ 2.30 pm

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
answer machine not picking up at track?????!!!@ 3:38 pm either

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WTF? no gamblers race tonight...i hope it rains Big Grin.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
It's very very dark here! Turn furnaces back on!! Stupid rain! I'm really getting mad.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Saturday Morning everybody chant " Rain Rain go away go to some other track today!" Big Grin

Repeat 500 times with fingers,toes eyes and everything else crossed

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Look at it this way, your not breaking anything sitting in the garage. Wink

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TNT went on as scheduled last night. Not many cars but was refreshing to see the track open when watching it rain all day.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The weather looks awesome this weekend for the racing that is scheduled. Good luck to all at PRP.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm glad we got it in, so I could break another car in time to fix it for Saturday. Big Grin

AJ, you stop smilin' yet?

Feel better Bri!

To AJ, Russ, Jeff, and Jason, go kick some butt at Bristol this weekend! We'll be pulling for you all!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I havent been able to wipe the grin off my face yet. Just keep moving Chuck things will get going for ya. We will give you guys updates.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Keep the updates coming, whether by computer or text. I won't be near a computer Sunday so I won't know whats going on. Should know about Saturdays results though before we leave to go to Beaver Sunday morning. Good Luck guys!!! I'm sure you will represent PRP in a great way!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What happened? Good luck to the travelers!! Kick butt!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Last night, 'Ol Betsy is running right on, and AJ shook off that "bad" .026 light to go .016, .009, and .002. I'd say he's ready! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great! Now, I need a power steering pump for a Chevy. 68-76 Monte Carlo, Nova, Chevelle. Doesn't matter just a power steering pump. Don't care if it leaks. I need it asap. Let me know! Thanks guys!!! Razz

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, still need one? I *might* have one from a mid 70s Delta. I *might* also have the one from my first Cutlass, but I can't remember if I kept it, or if it went to the yard with the car.

EVERYONE:
Looks like we have an awesome awesome weather forecast for the weekend. Lots to do and see all weekend at the track. One of the most important things, in my mind, is the Army class taking their oath. These men and women may face the ultimate sacrifice, so we can have the freedom to go racing, post on forums like these (try that in China), etc. Please show them your support by being up around the starting line for the ceremony.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How soon can I get it, I needed it yesterday!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"