DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners this past weekend. It was a beautiful weekend.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
anyone have a list of all the points days at prp.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Here is the condensed list of points days we were looking for on the other thread. 14 in Total. Gates at 9AM JR 10AM and Big Car TT 1PM.

# Regular Racing Sunday, April 27, 2008
# Door Jamz & Regular Racing Saturday, May 10, 2008
# Regular Racing Saturday, May 17, 2008
# Memorial Bash & Regular Racing Saturday, May 24, 2008
# Regular Racing Saturday, May 31, 2008
# Door Jamz & Regular Racing Saturday, June 07, 2008
# North East Outlaw Pro Mods & Regular Racing Saturday, June 14, 2008
# Door Jamz & Regular Racing Saturday, July 05, 2008
# Regular Racing Double Weekend Saturday, July 19 and Sunday July 20th , 2008
# Night Of Fire & Regular Racing & Drag News All Star Tour Saturday, July 26, 2008
# Supercharged Warriors And Door Jamz With Regular Racing Saturday,August09,2008
# East Coast Pro Mod Assoc. With Regular Racing Saturday, August 16, 2008
# Regular Racing LAST DAY OF POINTS Saturday, August 23, 2008

AJ

Here you go.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
With the May 10 and 17 rainouts, Sunday, June 15 is now a points race day. July does not have a Sunday make up scheduled. I'll check and see if that makes the August 24 date active.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cool thanks Chuck. I knew I forgot something.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

<trap>
posted
thanks

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
congrats to Frank Romeo for his win in top at BSD monday CANT STOP THAT FREIGHT TRAIN!...and also to Mark Romeo for the gamblers runner up! as far as the WFC II goes....i feel used!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good job, Mr. Romeo!! Jason I sent you a pm.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
a few things for sale.....racing leathers for motorcycles. and a RONS flying toilet alcohol injection system. jwkustomz@comcast.net thanks!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who p/o'ed mike??what did i miss @ prp on saturday?something or someone upset because of no buy backs?????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: prest911,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
great job frank,
here is a top end pic for you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr. Prest, don't know what happened. Nor, do I care to know. The less I know, the better! It keeps me out of trouble! LOL Just want to race. Just don't know. So, how have you been?

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ok i guess..you know if it wasnt for BAD LUCK i wouldnt have any luck..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Billy your luck cant be that bad...if it is I hope it makes a turn for you.

Looks like we might get wet this weekend, I hope not but it looks ugly. Wonder if they will open up a couple more points days for us due to having a w**** bunch of rainouts? I know we are out of makeup days already and havent made it out of May yet.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well if it rains on Saturday, I wish they would open on Sunday, or race a Friday night!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
wouldnt it be a good idea to open sunday if it rains out sat and the weather is ok on sunday.
just a thought

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Well if it rains on Saturday, I wish they would open on Sunday, or race a Friday night!

SUnday is a dandy Idea!! Wonder if Mike would go for it? I'm sure enough people would show to make it worthwhile Big Grin

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That would be a good idea to open Sunday. Lets send some email to Mike to let him know our thoughts.

I am going to run out to Magnolia on Sunday just to get some seat time. It is supposed to be a decent 1/8 mile track and about the only one running Sunday.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

<CC3x04>
posted
We are up for Sunday, where is Magnolia?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'd like that too. Sunday looks like a nice day. I don't think it should be points though... not enough notice for it to be fair to everyone. But a no-box/box day would be way cool.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post