DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm heading up to the track tonight, any of the MW crew going?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
MW crew will be there!! I am very tired from doing the Sun dance! Look there's SUN!! Thanks Chuck!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Well, your efforts have paid off spectacularly! Good job!! Big Grin

First text from Bri/stol at 1:42, Jeff Stewart got second place in the dial for dollars. Eliminations under way now.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Latest from Bri/stol at 6:12:
AJ went out 4th round, Stewie 3rd round, Russ 2nd round. Winding down on today's 10k race, so they're going to have a 32 car shootout.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
EVERYONE:
Looks like we have an awesome awesome weather forecast for the weekend. Lots to do and see all weekend at the track. One of the most important things, in my mind, is the Army class taking their oath. These men and women may face the ultimate sacrifice, so we can have the freedom to go racing, post on forums like these (try that in China), etc. Please show them your support by being up around the starting line for the ceremony.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday goes out to my buddy and teammate, Mike Balaska!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Happy Birthday!~!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Angela Macy, pics from the WFCII. Wh0le album is here:
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u194/AngelaMacy1967/WFCII/

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What a great day at the track yesterday. Awesome show, aweome racing, great car counts, gorgeous weather. On this Memorial Day weekend, thanks to those men and women who took their oath on the atarting line yesterday.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Your the man Chuck, great pictures! Isn't that a great sight to see! Congratulations to all, and may God keep you safe! Thank You to all!!

Congratulations to Dave Dominick of Dominick Racecar Fabrications for winning No-Box, AND, Ed Galanda of Brotherhood Racing, for taking second! This was Dave's first win in Dad's car! Ed, you were awesome today, that Mustang was wired to the tree!! Great job to the both of you! Dave, don't worry, I'll have flashlights next week, so you can get to our pits a little easier!! LOL

Congratulations to Jacob Minor on his first win in his new car! Steve Roth for taking second with his new motor! Jacob had a problem with a water pump, but that didn't stop him at all! So much for "new parts"! Great job to the both of you!!

What a great day for racing! Happy Memorial Day to all! I'm still doing the "Sun" dance for next weekend! Take Care!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
any report on how the driver is of the crash at the top end today?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Dennis/Denny driver of the Olds was suppose to be ok. I think he showed up at track a few hours later. Glad he was ok as that was an ugly ugly wreck. Rider of the bike(sorry forgot name) had an angel on his shoulder as he was very lucky to be able to avoid that.

Thanks Christine. I had a blast today and almost didn't come since I was tired after saterday night. I would never had thought final round would happen after the down right ugly RT's I had during time runs, .601/.299 cough umm yaa

Great race Dave and congrats for the win. Thanks to our sponsors for having this event today. Nice weather finally hope it stays nice for race days for now on.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners!

It was a beautiful day for racing. Missed seeing everyone today...Joe kept me updated though.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to AJ Casini for making the final 6 at the WFC II in Bristol on Sunday! As for me, let's just put it this way...I got a set of Mickey Thompson tires on Saturday for having the best losing package in round 1 and the weekend didn't get any better Smile Oh well, it was fun nonetheless and the racing was incredible! I've never seen so many side by side double oh races from bottom bulbers.....awesome!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed
We have been wondering about Denny. That was a nasty looking pile afterward, thank god he is OK.

Steve

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I didn't think they allowed cars and bikes to run off together ? Sounds like the bike rider dodged a bullet on that run. Glad to hear the Olds driver is ok too.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice job, Ed. I wish I had been there to see it.

Man, it didn't take Jake long to shake off the rust, did it? Congrats!

Russ, I am staying away from you, AJ, Jeff, and Jason... I think you all might be driving angry after the WFCII!

In the no-box races, bikes run with the cars. I'm glad all the safety stuff did its job for Denny. Anyone hear how he's doing? I'd imagine he was a bit sore yesterday.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck and Dean, thanks for help on the P/S pump issues! We really appreciated the extra effort! Chuck, I have the parts that we did not use to give back to you. Are you going to be there on Wednesday night? If not, Razz I will have them in our truck! Thanks again guys!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I might be there tomorrow night.

Belated congrats to Dean Pollock for winning Street Saturday night! He whupped on me in the round 1 and steamrolled his way on through! I told y'all to watch out for him! Big Grin