DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Thats awesome news about Nikki!!!!!

Ray, I don't see any firejacket or SFI neck collar or even a helmet in that Bio pic? Smile Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone have any details yet on the IHRA jr nats at prp in july?
we are coming up for a few races to get the car dialed in for the track soon , but need to know more details on the event in july.
ryan is doing pretty good so far, 2 baby beaver wins and he took the jr eliminator title this past sat at beaver.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Poor Ray Chuck is picking on you.

Mark,

On saturday I had to change a carb after 1st rd and then when i finally made a full pass in the car it was poping cause it was lean so i tried jetting it up and when i did the rear float started to stick and couldnt get it going. Have it fixed now and will see what happens friday.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, Sargent AJ, commander of armed squirtguns, it's just me picking Ray. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I like picking on Ray too..... LOL

We will have the squirt guns ready for saturday too we are going to have to amuse ourselves somehow. It is going to be a long night.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh so it was you aj,i thought someone spit on me at the drivers meeting last wknd.use cation when driving past my camp this weekend...never know what might be waiting for you maybe a fire barrier on the return road..better have that squirt gun on hand..lol

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill I am ready for this weekend. I have the war paint ready for tonight. LOL

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Do we have to remove our trailers for the Crysler Classic?

I thought we did, but didn't see it anywhere on there site. just wondering...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steve from Pa,

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I talked to Pam today and said they have to be moved for it.She said you could park it in the fenced in area if you want.

Andy

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Everything is quiet
Everyone has gone to sleep
I'm wide awake but these memories
These memories won't wait....

Had to do something, this thread has been too quiet.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
can anyone give me some details on how the jr program is run?
we are coming up on july 14th to gets some runs in there. how long between rounds to cool the motors down? we are running low 9.0s at beaver , but the warmer our motor gets , the faster it goes. so im figuring that at prp, we should be in the low 8.90s . but just dont want to be caught off guard if there is like 10 mins between rounds and run faster than 8.90 with a hot motor.
jeff

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
I'd say you will be fine, considering that they can't get the jr's done before the big cars they must be giving enough time.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
ok thanks
ryan has been on a roll at beaver,
the last 3 weeks, he has a win, runner up, semi finals and a runner up in baby beaver. also a number 1 qualifying and a perfect .000 light.
he is defintly learning the top end quickly.
i would say in the last 2 weeks, he has made one pass without pedaling the top end due to his lights. even out pedaled the former track champ at beaver last weekend and took the stripe by .014.
the runner up was due to a .002 break out. but he took the stripe by .03

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
http://www.ihra.com/results/2007/juniors/ads/pittsburgh.pdf

There's the flyer for the IHRA Junior Dragster national event at PRP July 20-22.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Brianna, I think you jinxed Scelzi!! Big Grin

<Brianna>
posted
What happened with Scelzi?

Are you getting ready for Sandcastle? It's only 10 days away, maybe they will have squirt guns there and I can attack you again. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
He didn't qualify!
I think he is awesome... they interviewed him after he didn't make the show, and he said, yeah, it's disappointing, but in the big scheme of things, it's no big deal. He went on to talk about the kids and parents from the BraveHeart organization, and the real things in life that are a big deal.

I'm dunkin' you at Sandcastle! Big Grin

<Brianna>
posted
I didn't even realize he didn't qualify! I didn't get back on track from the long weekend till the middle of the week. He is awesome though, I was like a little kid in a candy store when I got to meet him. I can't wait till I get my pictures developed.

I'll make sure to hold a couple of Iron City beverages over your head and then we will see if you are gonna dunk me.

By the way I worked for a couple hours saturday morning at the pro am and you'll never believe it but, I saw a bunch of 8.90 dragsters...WOOO!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im just curious about the no touch cones.
we do a dry burn out and then a dry hop.
i read that some were having problems with doing there burn outs in jrs and not having enough room before the cones.
i knew where they were, just wasnt sure if they had been moved closer the box or not.
thanks
jeff

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Anybody see what Tom Sheehan was up to over the weekend? He was kicking it down south this weekend.... Smile

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post