DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Awesome job Brandon!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
just got to brag a bit..my son brandon wheeled my diamond dragster to his first final today @ qcr..awsome job.

Great job Brandon. Is the car for sale now?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
both cars are always for sale.. Cool

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dave Poorman, I lost you phone number. Call me at the shop.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
His number is. 412-913-8817 If i talk to him first, ill tell him you are trying to get a hold of him

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Huge thanks to Dave Reynolds at R&R Tire for fabricating the bracket to move the proportioning valve out of the way of the headers, and replacing the front brskes lines.

T, Scott says size matters. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck looks good. You were up late. Did you make it in to work today?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yep, I was up late, which explains "brskes lines". I may have been snoring on the bus, but I made it to work on time. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hope the old girl is almost done Chuck. Can't wait to see what she runs. Nothing like racing your own car Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping so too Joe. Possibly tonight I'll know. I can't wait to hop back in. It felt good just to sit in it and move the shifter to get put on the trailer.

Gotta watch out... Dean Pollock is getting lethal on the tree. He and Barry lined up last night, they launch. Barry looks at the board for his light, and sneaks a peek at Dean's side, and wondered why nothing was showing on it. He gets his timeslip and sees why. Dean cut a .0001!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Be aware of traffic patterns this weekend. Blasting will resume on Rt. 28 in Harmar on Saturday morning, the Parkway east will be down to one lane outbound the entire weekend plus ramp closures and the turnpike will be shutdown at midnight both directions between the Irwin and New Stanton interchanges until 6:00 Sunday morning. Along with the dandelions in the spring comes the road closures.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
What happened to the previous topic that Chuck started? Was somebody being bad???

Hope this one does not go away like the forum on the PRP website!!! Big Grin

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
To all the Moms, Grandma's, Great-grandma, step-Mom's and Mom's to be, A very Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for all that you do! Razz

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mothers in free tomorrow!

Pray for sunshine!!

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Mother's Day to you too Tinks! And to my sister and sister in law, aunts, friends, and most especially my mom. She put up with 5 of us... and us 3 boys were first. To say she had her hands full is an understatement.

Tom, does that mean you're ready? I'm hoping all goes well for me tonight, and that I'm in my Cutlass tomorrow.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Mothers Day to All Mom's out there.

Good luck tonight Chuck, may the racing gods be with you.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks AJ, backatcha.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tom, does that mean you're ready? I'm hoping all goes well for me tonight, and that I'm in my Cutlass tomorrow.

Not ready yet Chuck. I got the old 350 back in it for the time being and it is running but I got a lot of little things to tidy up. Bleed brakes, hood on, bolt some parts back on, mount something to sit on. Fun stuff at the last minute! I'll see everyone tomorrow...one way or another.

Tom Nist
NX62

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good vibes going your way Chuck. Oops, there's goes another rubber tree plant! C'mon little ant! Git er done!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i think mother nature is being very rude this year already..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post