DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
how is your voice today??
nice job on the mic this week end
OBVIOUSLY !

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Good job yesterday to Dale Duche and Bubba Black. Dale knocked me out at 6 cars and was really driving great. Congrats to both.

Chuck, I heard some people jumped up and down when I lost....whats that about? I think thats freakin hilarious!!

Kick some but at the bracket finals

Louie

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Good job yesterday to Dale Duche and Bubba Black. Dale knocked me out at 6 cars and was really driving great. Congrats to both.

Chuck, I heard some people jumped up and down when I lost....whats that about? I think thats freakin hilarious!!

Kick some but at the bracket finals

Louie

I would think that was a good thing. You are winning enough and putting so many racers on the trailer they had to jump up and down when you lost. Good job and keep turning those win lights on.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balaska347,

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom!

Thanks Rob, but all I try to do is not trip over my tongue. I am not always successful... obviously.

Louie, I hope you're not offended. The people jumping up and down were Dale's wife, family, and friends. They're all super people - no slight was intended towards you; they were all just really happy for Dale. I'm not 100% positive on this, but I think it's one of the best days Dale has had racing.

You coming to GGG? I'm hoping Doug and his family will come up Saturday again. I'll make sure he gets to see you this time!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
are there any race days other than the one thursday T&T race before the GGG race?

i only saw the diesel day race

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Quaker City on the auction block again. I hate to see this stuff.
crying
http://www.baerauctions.com/up...uaker-city-race-way/

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, Richie has done a lot in his 40 years. It's a good thing he still talks to us regular people.

He got bumped out by Neff...

His run as Uncle Rich lasted one show, canned for drooling over Mortcia

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
good luck to all the PRP racers running in the bracket finals this weekend.
bring that title back home to where it belongs.
Ryan and I will be there sat. cheering for all of you.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Any of you doorslammer guys comming down to the Columbus Jegs race?

Lou

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bravo Joan, for speaking up. I agree completely on the tech issues. Guys without helmets (or fire suits for that matter) when they need them. The constant changing of things (rules, formats, dates, etc.) and then no updates until the last minute sucks. The communication is bad. Set the schedule and leave it alone. GGG flyer/schedule?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
lou,
how did you do this past sunday at prp?
i saw you won first round but after i lost 2nd round, i headed home.
it was a real hard day for me Banging Head
first round i broke out by .0001 then in the 2nd round i was .0004 red and ran dead on with a 1
figured it was a sign to go home for the day help

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
figured it was a sign to go home for the day

And add some delay!!! That's what that darn computerized box is for in there... Busted

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
figured it was a sign to go home for the day

And add some delay!!! That's what that darn computerized box is for in there... Busted

i am mark lol
maybe 001, think that would be enough Tongue

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I owe an apology to Tony Desiderato. After each round of qualifying at the Pro Mod races I make my way through the pits and show all the teams the qualifying sheet. And before first round of eliminations I do the same with the ladder. Tony was the only driver that wasn't pitted with the rest of the group and I never made it to his pit to keep him informed. Before first round I was hustling trying to get two alternates into the field for the broken cars and Tony's crew had to hunt me down to find out where they were qualified. I didn't mean to neglect Tony, but "out of sight, out of mind" I guess.

Tony, next race give me a cell number and I will call you so I don't have to limp over to your pit and you won't have to send someone looking for me.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Went 0000 on the tree. Got the bye at 6 cars and ran Dale. He was on the dial with a 008 light and I was 012 spraying to take the stipe and under by 8 thou. Dale had an incredible day!
See you guys at GGG. I have a wedding on Sat but its close to PGH.

LOU

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
dale was definitely on a roll for sure.
glad youre gonna make it to the GGG race.

see you then

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
good luck to everyone going to the bracket finals.
bring it back home to where it should be.
we will be there cheering sat.
go team PRP

DRR Sportsman
Picture of small8
posted Hide Post
Not bad so far.....

http://www.weather.com/outlook...gies/tenday/USPA1290

Damon Racing
TI Dyno
Burt Brown Racing Transmissions
CP Auto Graphics

Posts: 617 | Location: Jefferson, OHIO | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There will be a track rental on October 3, 2010 from 11AM to 3PM. Weather permitting. Todd Slingluff is the person renting and coordinating the participants. He has available spots open for the day. He is expecting 10-12 cars. The rental will be $100 for unlimited runs for four hours. Available first paid first served. He can be reached at 724-640-7821 on his cell. I can be reached at 724-344-8169 if you have any questions.

Thanks guys and girls!

Rich

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Any of you doorslammer guys comming down to the Columbus Jegs race?

Lou

See you there..weather permitting.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post