DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
Agreed.

If it hadn't been for Dragway 42 being west of you guys and having the rain move out earlier today's Ironman Classic and Racer Appreciation Event might have been looking at another rescheduling.

Mother Nature should only rain on Mondays (except holiday weekends) and Thursdays to keep racers happy.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Damn rain. Sitting here and sun is coming out as clouds are pushing away and its clear blue skies in Wexford.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm finding a new hobby or moving a little west because this gets old. Mad

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It was drizzling up until 11AM just west of the track...

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I almost headed to Zelie for flashlight drags. Been beautiful all day and in low 70's

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wow what a great day for drag racing!!at least it was for qcr.and it was nice to see some prp racers over there also..mama brewer was kicking butt,in top.good job.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Yes, Mr. Prest it was a beautiful day of racing!
Mr. Wilkins, next time I will remember the gift wrap! LOL Good run!!

Congratulations to Mike Egan winner of the Foot Brake Class, and Markie Brewer runner-up in the Foot Brake Class! Mike Egan and Markie both wired to the tree! Congratulations!!! Even the police at the DUI check point was impressed also!!LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Awesome job Mike Egan and Markie Brewer! You guys drove your butts off and made it an all PRP Motorworks final in Footbrake....great job!

Markie, great run in top too....doesn't get much closer than that Smile

Good job to Ma Brewer too for making a good run in Super Pro!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Nice job at Quaker to all the PRP racers that went.

We decided to head out to the local dirt track to check out some good ole redneck action lol. Thats what we saw, controversy, fighting, wrecks the w**** nine yards.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great to see all the Prp racers at qcr. Mike Egan and Marky Brewer you guys rock. All PRP final you guys kicked but all day. Also congrats to you Russ Benish who went deep into rounds in super pro and Aj casper who did very well also. Now let me explain this Ma Brewer gift wrap thing. It pretty much went like this SHE KICKED MY BUTT!!! Wooped me on the tree just hit that dreaded brake pedal to soon. You are a great racer Christine and will be wippin my but many times this year. Congrats on a great run. You are class A racer lady!!!!

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ray got a few gifts that day.i'm very surprised you didnt win the w**** thing..but our race was fun..maybe i should go dirt racing sounds like my kinda place!! Big Grin.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What kind of turnout did QCR have Saturday?

I was surprised to see Greg Klein (#2 in QCR Footbreak points) skip their points race yesterday to run Dragway 42's program which had a $1,000 guaranteed to win in the no box class.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
ray got a few gifts that day.i'm very surprised you didnt win the w**** thing..but our race was fun..maybe i should go dirt racing sounds like my kinda place!! Big Grin.

Stock car racing ain't for you Bill. You would be beating people up every night. Big Grin

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
or more likely gettin beatup.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill, you crack me up! Joey and AJ both did real good yesterday even Nick Bowman went a couple of rounds! We had a pretty good day! Until next time, Mr. Wilkins!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Tom. The 350 is going back in. Not sure what the problem is yet on the 455, but it ain't good.

Congrats Mike Egan and Markie! That's awesome! Love seeing Team PRP kick butt on the road!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple Nickel II:

I was surprised to see Greg Klein (#2 in QCR Footbreak points) skip their points race yesterday to run Dragway 42's program which had a $1,000 guaranteed to win in the no box class.

Hey triple I am not surprised one bit, He probally heard the prp gang was coming down to QCR and figured he had no chance so he went over your way Big Grin

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thats what i was thinking.but i'm glad you said it 1st.

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sbchevy:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple Nickel II:

I was surprised to see Greg Klein (#2 in QCR Footbrake points) skip their points race yesterday to run Dragway 42's program which had a $1,000 guaranteed to win in the no box class.

Hey triple I am not surprised one bit, He probally heard the prp gang was coming down to QCR and figured he had no chance so he went over your way Big Grin

Not quite. I think he wanted to race for guaranteed $$$ instead of racing for peanuts. Razz Wink Big Grin

By the way, how much did the footbrake and delay box classes pay to win on Saturday at QCR?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Footbrake winner $875.00 cash. Don't know about super, but I know there was a nice turn out.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"