DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Washing walls, do you want to help??

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll be studying for finals. Frown

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Thats a good point Mike. This weekend I should celebrate....done with college as of TOMORROW!!!!!! Graduate next Saturday!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have my last one monday morning. Having this weekend off is probably a blessing because I would have been racing.

Its supposed to rain all weekend anyway. I hope to be back out for TNT to get some runs on the old stang.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mark!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Thanks!!! These last 4 years of school sure have flown by. Now if I can find a job I'll be in good shape.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
contrats mark.
school time does seem to drag by wqhen you are there, but once its done, you wonder where the time went .

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else received the Week In Racing from PRP ? Mine came through about 1 hour ago, but there's no content.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Mine came through fine.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Mark! I admire anyone who could make it through school, especially straight through. I liked the other aspects of college more than class, and actually attending class.

Dan, I have myself set up to get it here and at home. It has the content, just as I wrote it. Did you enable the HTML on your ID?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, no, I didn't have the HTML checked. It is now. Thanks.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<CC3x04>
posted
Looks like a 200+ mile drive to get out of the rain this weekend... Anyone going south?

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Not me. Taking a week off. Going to fix my car up, so it will start 1st round next week.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Still trying to piece my junk together. This is the only time I consider a swingset.

CC3-Dan, how do you like PRP so far? How has the car run?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<CC3x04>
posted
So far so good at PRP, great people, great food! Still adjusting to the track and altitude difference, car is nearly 0.2 slower than we were in Bowling Green in mid March (2,000-2,500' DA difference). It has been fairly consistent except for the first round last week. Picked up almost 0.03 from our TTs, must have been from the oil down and clean up just before we ran. Didn't help #1 son took a nap on the starting line either.

Kaleb tells me the track is great from his perspective. Moves around a little on the big end but confident enough in not using the chute anymore. My daughter will be home from college in another week or so. We'll see how the two drivers-one car concept works... Can't yet get approval from the capital appropriations committee (Mom) for the second car but still working on it. We all walked away from racing because it got too big before. Not going to let that happen again!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong over at Carmen's! Big Grin Glad to hear everything is working out well. So how do you decide who gets to drive? Rock, scissors, paper? Thumbwrestling? Of course, whoever isn't running can always unhook the truck and run it with the us in Street. Big Grin

FYI, there is a station on Freeport Rd, going south past the New Ken bridge, listed as Springdale, used to be Orris, now it's a Glassmere. They have Citgo racing fuel for 6.39, pretty sure the pump said 110 octane.

<CC3x04>
posted
They reached an agreement on driving before we ever got the car....they can't agree, I drive Big Grin

Thanks for the heads up on fuel....

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
if you need a 2nd car i got 1 for sale!!4link or slipjoint your pick.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
just got to brag a bit..my son brandon wheeled my diamond dragster to his first final today @ qcr..awsome job.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
nice

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post