DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'd never say no to Clem's! Big Grin Just so long as Ray's condition doesn't stop me from getting my Clem's! Mmmmmmmmm Clemmmmm's....

It's not the fact that Keith was sharing with Ray, but actually feeding them to him! Thanks for the offer, but I like my grapes juiced and fermented. Wink

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok Ray, I updated your bio, and took that fine looking Cutlass off of it. Check it out:

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/RacersBios/PRPracer.php?id=278

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Watch it guys, Brianna is trying to play some Jedi mind games on you. Ever since she saw Star Wars she thinks she's Darth Vader and she's trying to get you all to turn to the dark side. Remember I said it fisrt.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, I fully admit my weaknesses for a pretty woman with bbq! Big Grin

<Brianna>
posted
Tony, were have you been? I know, you must have had to go to Jedi training right?

Tony is obseesed with Star Wars and he is actually the president of their club. Maybe if we could get him to stop thinking about being a Jedi knight he could run the lanes more efficiently. Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
ouch

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
This is a completely true story. Two weeks ago Brianna and I were talking in the tower, and she said the oddest thing to me. She said, "Wouldn't it be cool to make it with a Jedi Knight?" I looked at her and said, what in the heck are you talking about, whacko? She said, "Imagine if A.J. was a Jedi Knight and we were in the sack making whoopie and he played a Jedi mind trick on me. I'm laying there with A.J. and then all of a sudden I'm with Ponch from the hit t.v. show "CHiPs". That would be absolutely fanatastico." Then she went on to tell me how she thought that my car looked like a x-wing fighter. I didn't stick around to hear the rest. I was to busy heading for the door in a trot. Brianna, you need to stop sniffing that VHT that your dad is mixing. True story. You can ask Nick.

<Brianna>
posted
Actually, Tony was telling me that when he gets into the sack with men he uses his jedi mind games to make them think his light saber is much bigger than what it really is. He also dresses up like Princess Laya in his spare time.

By the way Bill says he is Solo; the best fighter pilot in the world.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony whats wrong, have your jedi mind powers turned on you. They have taken away your ability to type.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was too busy moving and hoping I didn't run out of luck...

Ray, nice bit of sportsmanship there in the second chance race against AJ. This is after you stole my coil wire, and then my cooler. The Mr. Pibb is hard to come by! I'll have to think of something good for your bio.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARK VERDONIE.TODAY LIL MARKY IS WAY TO OLD TO TELL,BUT I DO KNOW HOW OLD HE IS,AND NOW HE REALLY DOES HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR HIS TARDYNESS ON THE TREE..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
That was mr. pibb extra. it was pretty darn good. I might have to bribe you for some of that stuff. I never heard of clems but Brianna told me all about it. If we get rained out one of these weekends you know where were headed. Smile

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Ray never heard of Clem's?!?

Are we sure he's American, or is it just his racecar that is?

RHPIII

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday Mark Verdoni!

Ray, Jeff Stewart brings me the Mr. Pibb. It's hard to find in the Pittsburgh area. Mikey and I have always been into it, then Barry tried it, and he likes it. Now you're getting into it. I might have to watch over that more than my coil wire. So is that picture supposed to be a little hint? I did update the text of your bio a little bit.

Rich, I don't know how he couldn't have heard of Clem's. But, we all know, that boy ain't right.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So your telling me Mr. Pibb is coming from WV.
Oh boy thats explains it. Now fix my bio the right way or the next time you see me there it will be with QCR'S bracket team. Razz Oh yea that was not a jesture, I was just telling AJ he was number 1. Clems this weekend Big Grin

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey, good stuff is good stuff, regardless of where it comes from. I'm glad AJ was modest, and said, No Ray, you're number 1. Your bio has been updated!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
For folks who have to travel through the Squirrel Hill tunnels to get to the track, the Parkway will be closed.

Here's the Post Gazette link with info:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07157/791875-100.stm

If you're towing, the detour they list is a HUGE pain. It's a ton of stoplights, and it will be even worse with the extra traffic. My suggestion would be to leave early, and take 28N to Harmar, and use the turnpike to Monroeville.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
But Ray I told you that you were number 1 first.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
YES YES YES NIKKI DENIKER BEAT THE CANCER
SHE IS IN REMISSION Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Nikki and the rest of the Deniker family, this is great news. Smile

Chuckle, I have a secret plan to tell you so check your personal messages. By the way, how do you think you and Ray are gonna get Clem's? I am gonna be 400 and some odd miles away!

Don't miss me to much,
Bri

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ