DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks frank.
i got my fingers crossed for atleast some time tomorrow, i need to reseal a head gasket on the jr.
its leaking a little around one of the studs.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Joey D!! Good job! Congratulations to Russ & Tom!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Awesome job Russ (picking up where you left off last year), Tom and Joey D.

Also want to congratulate Max McCann for the 12.90 jr dragster win!!!! Awesome Job!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners.

Russ I wanted you to win both classes.

Hi Joe! Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike!!! Did you get that hair taken care of? Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good job to all the winners. Seemed like the end of the season with all the oil that was laid down on the track.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, I thought we were never going to get out of the first Top tt session. I feel bad for the drivers who had problems. Never know when that might be me, though I hope it never is. And I really hope Mike Spiering is fine (I think he was driving yesterday? or was it Bill Huwe?) Congrats to all the winners, Russ, Joey, Tom, Calvin, Al Novak with the truck in Trophy, young Max, and I can't remember the other 2 junior winners off the top of my head. I'll write the results newsletter tonight.

More than anything, for me, even though I wasn't in my car, it just felt like home. Back with good friends who are like family, whether they're racing, watching, or helping run the place. That's good stuff.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crazyJoeDevola:
Hi Mike!!! Did you get that hair taken care of? Wink

I was looking for grey dye but I couldn't find any haha.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You are right Chuck, that is good stuff.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yep, Chuck got it right, just like being home again. Congrats to all the winners.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I will be writing up the results like I've done the last couple years. It's going to go out as its own newsletter, so to get it, you have to login (or register if you haven't before) on the PRP main page. Now, when I log on, I get an error page that comes up. I click "<-- Back" on my browser, and it shows me as logged in. Click on "Change" underneath your login information, and when the page refreshes, click the box for the Racer's Newsletter. I do my best to mention racers' sponsors, so make sure you put them on the tech card (I can't give 'em a plug if I don't know about 'em!), as well as your vehicle year/make/model. When we're down to the final rounds, I'm up in the tower, going through tech cards to get the data on the folks in the finals.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I will be writing up the results like I've done the last couple years. It's going to go out as its own newsletter, so to get it, you have to login (or register if you haven't before) on the PRP main page. Now, when I log on, I get an error page that comes up. I click "<-- Back" on my browser, and it shows me as logged in. Click on "Change" underneath your login information, and when the page refreshes, click the box for the Racer's Newsletter. I do my best to mention racers' sponsors, so make sure you put them on the tech card (I can't give 'em a plug if I don't know about 'em!), as well as your vehicle year/make/model. When we're down to the final rounds, I'm up in the tower, going through tech cards to get the data on the folks in the finals.

I have no idea what you just said.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I know winter is over, but I just got a good used williamson oil furnace from a customer that switched over to gas. Needs good home.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Free to good home???

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Those Williamsons are built like tanks. Somebody ought to get that one for the their garage. Bob, have you put in any of the new Williamsons? Heavy SOB's, but will probably last forever....lol.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
They are built well. I need 250.00 for it. Christine, you know if you need it, you can have it. Only free for you though. Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just teasing. The one in our house is just dandy. But I did hear those are pretty good!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats everyone doing this wknd??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
We're taking the week off. Trying not to spend any mor $$$ than we have to with the prices of everything the way they are. Especially being a college student with no job.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
we are just hoping the rain holds off enough to make it to a local car show sat. night.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post