DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Where in Greensburg? Thats my stomping grounds so I know the town well and can get you there quickly just depends on what part? If you have an address or street of the hotel you have booked let me know and I can help you get there.

BTW, Try this one if you want to be closer to the track and are not worried about the "niceness" of the Motel.
Thatcher's Motel, 370 Route 22, Delmont, PA 15626, (724-468-4137)

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark you could always rent out your couch for the night since you are so close to track. LOL.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
lol, in all honesty I have been trying to figure a way to make a place to stay here. I am pretty sure we are the closest racers to the track. Pamela lives closer by a mile, other than that we are the closest. 3-5 minute drive depending on the redlight in New Alex. Not that I would ever rub that in or anything Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm staying at the Knight's Inn in the south part of town. S. Main St.

Posts: 97 | Location: Michigan | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You do have a prime location. We co0uld figure something out Mark. Maybe a couple tents in the back yard or a couple bunk beds in the garage.

Pat when are you coming down to PRP?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The weekend all you non-Mopar guys are out of town racing at another track Smile. June 22-24 for the Chrysler Classic.

Posts: 97 | Location: Michigan | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Pat, AJ is one of you. Smile So is his sister, who won Street class at the IHRA Div 3 Bracket Finals in '06.

Now there might be another track for us normal guys to go to. Otherwise, I was going to "borrow" my parents Caravan. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Aj is one of you Mopar people lol. I am not and most likely won't be racing anywhere else either. Aj, bunks in the garage is a good idea, since all of the cars will be at the track.

The Knights in is not too bad of a drive from the track, probably 20 mintutes or so. It is somewhat hard for me to explain the easiest way to go Mapquest may be a better source of actual street names ect. I know where to go but its hard to explain how. I can try though.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Finally got the h0leshot on you Mark! Big Grin
You racing tonight, or derbying?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I printed that out a few days ago. Here's what it tells me.

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I am actually not sure and now you just put another choice into the mix. I could either go to the dirt track races with my neighbors who race, go into Greensburg for their Community days and car show, or go race the killer Cav at PRP. Who knows? Probably won't decide until I talk to Beth when she gets off work.

Pat, thats just about perfect and is actually the way that I was going to take you. Coming from the hotel when you make the left off of 30 there will be a Sunoco station on your left, at that light is where you will make the left. Just trying to give land marks. You will follow that road and stay straight, you will go through 1 stop sign. The road will then "merge"*(there is a stop sign though) onto another road, you will stay to the right. Then about 100 yards from that merge, you will make another left onto Cameo Lane. That road is roughly 1-2 miles long and then you will make a right onto 119, which will take you to 22 where you will go east, and then the track is only about 1 mile from there. If this isn't clear enough or need clarification let me know.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr.AJ Casini
Please email me your cell#
rayandkathy364@msn.com
thanks dude

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Brianna>
posted
Ray, I love you and we will be best friends forever! If my dad won't give you grapes I will. So, don't be sad.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh boy..ray you better be careful.bud might get mad or mark.or both.lol see you guys next week.me and pops are going to tristate to chase the big $$$ this wknd.$5k,$20k $20k $10k.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bri, I forgot to ask your dad about that! I'm driving my car around the pits, warming up, I'm behind Ray "The Walking Bobblehead" Wilkins, we go behind the tower, and Keith comes over and starts feeding Ray grapes! WTH!?!?

Ray, I got your email, and with a message like that, I am tempted to do some editing.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chucky sweethart
What's for dinner this week? Them sausage sand looked good!!!! Brianna is my girl. It's a secret though. dont let AJ know. He's never on here is he? Razz Oh yea did I tell you the picture still isn't changed Frown Wait a minute let me look again. Nope still not. Put on the bio Chuck T is rays pit b1tch Big Grin

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ray, I think I should get a cut of your winnings. Seeing the brats, kielbasa, and dogs flying off the grill made you hungry. I'm thinking AJ is going to have the reach on you, provided he doesn't break his hands on that melon, and you don't head butt him. Take a look now, I think the pic is a LOT better. Big Grin
B1tch!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok you got me. And you made me hungry as he11.
I'll be over to eat this week. And your right AJ would kick my a$$. Now change the picture before i get olds itus!!!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You'll have to wait until NOF. The grill is courtesy of Barry's dad. Though Brianna loves you, so maybe she'd run to Clem's for us? I don't know dude, that looks pretty sweet!! Big Grin

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/RacersBios/PRPracer.php?id=278

<Brianna>
posted
Well Ray and Chuckle, since I was volunteered I could go to Clem's for you guys without a problem. AJ doesn't usually get to the track until late, so I have some down-time after I am done with juniors in the morning before AJ is ready to make a time trial...there is one condition; Ray is never allowed to come up with crazy ideas that I don't like him and I am mad at him! (if I was mad, he would know it)

Chuckle, if you would like some grapes you can come down to the trailor and I will share with you too. Ray didn't get grapes last week though because dad had strawberries and I guess he didn't want to share. Smile