DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That sure is a big hammer you got Chuck.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Ray, we're getting there.

T, I'm hoping the bfh will help me pound out a few wins. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks good Chuck. I better be careful what I wish for huh!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
WOOT! Chuck your getting close now. How bout that brake line?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
I see prest is still duck hunting. what happen bill did your duck fly away ?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As long as it does not rain this weekend there will be brownies at the track, so Chuck you better make sure you have the car done or you will be missing out!

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'll be in something, even if it's the hot rod Cavalier wagon. The brake lines on the headers and the motor mounts are fighting me.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I should be there both days as long as everything is ok. Actually I'll be there in something no matter what its a points weekend.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Mike, what happened? I figured you would be ready. Wasn't the car ready that night at Greg's, just reached in and hit the key and she idled away. Thought it was ready then?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, maybe you will have to bust out the turbo car? Do you remember how to drive it?

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
T, the most important question:

How long have you been waiting to post at exactly 3:47?? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mark, I was ready well at least I thought I was lol. There were somethings I did different that didn't work out to well so back apart it came. Then I decided to make some more changes. Hopefuly I can get the motor back in tonight and running by tomorrow night.

Joey it's funny that you said that because I just went out and fired her up Big Grin. I think I'm going to start playing around with the old T-type again for fun. I watched some videos on the net of some buicks and it got me going again.

Chuck, I did notice that too haha and I knew you would be the only other person to catch that. lol

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You might just see the T-type running for a street championship Wink. With the prizes being offered you just might. I thought about the mustang but it wouldn't seem right racing when I would be using more breaks then gas lol

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Is there regular racing as opposed to irregular racing on Sunday May 3rd when the diesels are running? I need to plan my schedule in my day planner. LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
T, just keep away from me in the Buick until the end, wouldja? I always had a problem judging that 13.30, 109mph car, even when I dropped a perfect light on you. It is hard to pass up the excellent prizes in Street... $2k to win the points, second place gets a 750 carb from Dean Racing Engines, top 8 are in the trailer run off, and top 16 get to race for a complete 500hp engine from Dean. Big time thanks goes to Dean for all of his support! He'll also have his Buick up in the lanes with us, but it will be carbed, not turbo powered.

It's my understanding that Sat May 3 is diesels only, no racing on Sun May 4.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thank you Chuck!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Anytime!

I noticed in the tv listings tonight:
8pm on WQED:
Cruisin' Pennsylvania

WQED
Thu Apr 24 2008 8:00pm 1:00 hr.
A look at American life through the prism of automobiles and their owners. Included: custom cars in Gettysburg; street rods in Bloomsburg; auto shows in Dauphin County and Fayette.

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
It's my understanding that Sat May 3 is diesels only, no racing on Sun May 4.

Sounds like a good weekend for you guys to come West...

Friday, May 2 - Dragway 42's "All Out" and gambler race
Saturday, May 3 - Norwalk's rescheduled season opener - Points classes, Door Warz, Jet Cars
Sunday, May 4 - Dragway 42's Ohio Bracket Series - $2,000 to win Box/No Box Combo

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i was curious,
is it a typo for the time for first time runs on sunday for jrs?
it stays gates open at 9 and first time runs are at 9:30
that seems a little quick to get the cars to the lanes, exsp for ones with more than one car.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We always say that on a Sunday racing because we try to start as soon as possible because racing on a Sunday is usally a late night so we try to to get r going. It never happens but we try.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post