DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
It's true, Force is new owner of Norwalk!! Bill Bader sold track to John and Ashley Force! Cool!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
It's true, Force is new owner of Norwalk!! Bill Bader sold track to John and Ashley Force! Cool!

IT'S AN APRIL FOOL'S DAY JOKE!!!!

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No chitz!! LOL Like I didn't know that! But it would have been nice!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Why would it have been nice?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
No chitz!! LOL Like I didn't know that! But it would have been nice!

LOL LOL for some reason I can't stop laughing when I read No Chitz.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, that's the word for the season. "Chitz and giggles"!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LOL I like it.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
The dragster is just about ready. Need to mount the scoop and tray and a few other odds and ends and it will be finished. You should stop over and take a look. The roadrunner is still at the body shop...hopefully I will get it back this week.
AJ

Are you home in the evenings? Might have to stop over and check it out.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
where did this "chitz and giggles" come from? Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
From you Mr. Prest, page 82.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow, it's sure quiet on here. Wonder what happen to riddler and Mccrack head??? Ummmmm!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I hope you didn't jinx us!

I'm looking forward to another season of chitz and giggles... just make sure to get out of the way if one us has more of one than the other!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hope the giggles more than chitz!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Boy this thread gets hot and then ice cold. I guess no one has any chit to talk about or their all working on their pieces of chit.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
any word yet on the weather conditions and pit conditions for this weekend ?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
T, you were cracking yourself up, weren't you?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Ok so I'm rebuilding the rearend saterday. Any recommondation for gear break-in? All new bearings and seals, solid pinion spacer, 4.30 gears. Gotta put all these shiny tools and 12ton press to use.

Jeff its gonna rain, rain some more friday, then rain more on saterday morning. Least that whats the weather people say, they have been wrong twice now when it comes to bigtime rain.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well, if it's raining now, they won't open cause the ground is so soaked. I really don't like the weather people! And as far as the gears goes, we use a posi additive along with the gear oil. I really dislike that smell!! Have fun!! I can just picture Mike B. laughing! Oh, chitz, no racing this weekend!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Balaska you ready? I saw those pics of all you guys wrenching. Chuck you still a Mr.Pibb guy? Remember I still owe you a case. How close is the Olds? Christine.. I am the black sheep!!! That was funny Smile I hope you didn't mean because I am huge like Chris Farley Eek Black sheep are ok though. See they never have a home. They go from trailer to trailer just to hang out for awile. That means lots of food Razz And I didn't forget about the brownies.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
T and I are having a battle to see who can get done last. The previous owners of the 455 left eleventy billion coats of paint on everything, and one of the coats was a C---- color. I'll be wrenching through the weekend, hoping to make next weekend. Ray, you're Tommy Boy, not Black Sheep. Big Grin Mr Pibb still rules.