DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I'm glad Joey doesn't own any expensive horses!!! lol But I agree, but Frank in the landfill, Ray needs the company!! LOL Oh no, now I'm on the chitz list!! I really need to go racing!!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Danny! It should prove quite useful...

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He better bring more than that bat. Like all his brothers, a small army, tanks, lots of guns,and ice cream,cause after I throw him in the ****, I will be hungry.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That picture looks more like Carmen!! LOL Swing batter, swing!! LOL Or is that Babe Ruth????

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I almost forgot, there better be a gamblers race to, or the landfill will be real deep.lol

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Stop it Joey, Your going to keep me up all night being all scared and stuff.

I loved that line though. Maybe Carmen will make you a hot sausage instead of ice cream.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
holly chit its frank tedescoe!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How You Duin Frankie? Can't wait to race buddy, spaghetti would be better than hot sausage,any day.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You got it Joey, sketties it is.

Oh Billie Boy Billie Boy, HOW U DUIN ? Are you starting chit again or just having giggles ? Coming down Sun. ? Can I warm the car up for you ?

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
T, you were cracking yourself up, weren't you?

LOL you know me like a book Chuck.

Ray, I'm not ready yet. It's hard being in school and trying to get a car ready for the season. I'm hoping for the Ironman race.

Chuck, I'm definitely butthead with the receding hair line lol.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Just curious is the racers meeting still scheduled for tomorrow at 5:00?

The email they sent out doesn’t mention it and I didn’t notice it on the site.
Steve V.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ftd,,no chit starting here!!and as for warmin up da car...you will have to fight with the new 16yr old driver over that 1.we will be there sunday..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Mark & Mark!! I think we had a pretty good day!! A little cold, but good! I heard snow this Sunday???

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, congrats to Mark and Mark! Congrats to the newly licensed AJ Casini in Scooter! I got up there late, but saw some cool cars... wow I can't wait to run! Steve Antenucci's new car ('64 or '65 Malibu) looks awesome. I didn't look that far ahead on the weather. I need to keep wrenching anyway.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Franko, Thanks for the down payment. Now all you owe me is 99,999 more pennies....lol.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Since I spent all day saterday and sunday getting car ready for racing how much of a zoo was it sunday?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You now have the distinction of knowing you will never be broke.

I have Pam sending you an email tomorrow concerning the other item and thank you for your patience.

Be nice and I might make a payment next week.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It was a lil bit of a zoo, did a lil overtime so we could get 4 apiece and a gambler.

Great racing, congrats Mark R. for the win over Mark B. Both were good all day. Lot of new cars out too.
Kevin's old car loked great. It's gonna get real good real soon.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be nice and I might make a payment next week.

Thats great news!! I will put it towards Andrew's college fund. You are my hero.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Thanks for the congrats. Nice job to Mr. Brewer as well making it to the final.

Frank, I didn't think we had too much of a zoo (except for one car up to the frame in mud Big Grin). I think all of us racers really appreciate the extra time you guys put in yesterday. Thanks!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post