DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I got it Mark.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Big Ern McCracken and Roy Munson. Don't forget the Kid.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What about Ishmale? The best part of that movie is when they're trying to sneak out of the hotel and Roy says they have to leave because there's big cloud of sh1t. Then Ishmale starts yelling to everybody that there's a big sh1t cloud coming. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WHAT'S UP PEOPLE IS THE TRACK SELLING RACE GAS THIS YEAR OR WHERE CAN I GET IT

Posts: 11 | Location: PGH | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil McCracken:
I hope no one was hurt in the fire.

I hope not Mr Rob Leasure

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Silence......

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
rich did you hit a nerve??after our conversation i couldnt wait to read the new post!!but i cant find the ones we spoke of?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
rich did you hit a nerve??after our conversation i couldnt wait to read the new post!!but i cant find the ones we spoke of?

Somebody now realizes that they aren't covering their tracks very well...

You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What picture? And how did you find out?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
does this mean that the poetry is going to stop?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Rich I knew if someone would get to the bottom of this you would.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Rich is a quite a gumshoe.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I didn't do it by myself. I had help. Somebody else picked up on the pictures.

But, it's not over yet, there's a little more to it, which will be found out soon...

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
all 4 chitz and giggles.but its going to be funny when someone dragster/car gets drug around the track or just ran over all for chits and giggles..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
take a chill pill , prest

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
What are "chits"?

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
What are "chits"?

Get some hot wings at The Ground Round, and that will give you a hint.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Rich Patton and all the guys at PRP. This is Rob Leasure. I can assure u guys that none of these guys that have posted on here is Rob Leasure. I do not know too many of u guys that race at PRP, however everyone that I have met were cool dudes and some damn good racers. I just wanted to clear that up. I am going to try to make it down to PRP this year and party with u guys. Oh yeah and race a little. I heard the place is pretty nice.

Posts: 90 | Location: OH | Registered: September 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Rob they know it's not you. People have been using fake names. Which actually looks like its turning out to be two or three people. Whose just jacking with everyone. I think Rich pretty much has that under control now.They know he will release there names if they don't play nice. PRP Track is outstanding for traction But you will use your shoot with that rocket of yours. Brad Slaughter came up a year or so ago and won 1st night out. He did real well. The owners always treat the racers real well. You race Norwalk which you know Bader treats people great to. Maybe make a trip up for the Pro-Am run T/D.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob for the enlightenment!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post