DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to Russ Benish! Just like when he races, he is now right on with a zero.... 40! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Happy B-day Russ!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Ray, that's okay! I too am also the Black Sheep in my family. Really I think I was adopted! LOL

Chuck, sorry, but I must be too old to do the Sun dance, so I will fire myself and give the duties to Mike B. He has alot more chitz-n-giggles than I do!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Russ!! Take Allison to dinner!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Brianna>
posted
Ok, who has been slacking on their "no rain dance" duties?? Atleast the rain is supposed to stop tonight rather than tomorrow. I guess we will just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Happy Birthday Russ, make sure when you blow out your birthday candles you wish for sunny skies!

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I'm hoping they will recall how nice last weekend turned out after cancelling and not make the same decision this week until they HAVE to. I would surely think Sunday will be open for sure. I don't see why they can't just delay the opening for a couple hours instead of 12-5 make it 2-7 or something. It should give the track an extra 2 hours to dry tomorrow since the rain is supposed to stop tonight or tomorrow morning.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'm the guilty party! LOL That would be a good idea to wait and start a little late. Sunday is supposed to be 65. Supposed to be! Maybe -65 degree!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute... it's Russ' birthday... Allison should be taking him out!

You don't want to give the dancing duties to T. It gets Scott going, and ends up looking like this. Duuuuuuuuude!!! 8.90 dragsters!!! Aaaaaaa-ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Ya never know with the crazy western PA weather. I am already happy with how "little" it seems to be raining today. Weather yesterday was calling for like 1-3 INCHES of rain!!! I don't see that much rain falling just some sprinkles even showers the ground at the track can handle, just not the torrential downpours.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don;t blame you for being an optimist, I also can't wait to smell the fumes.
My initial thought at 10:55 AM Friday is to let it dry as much as possible Sat. then give it hell for Sun. There will still be some very soft spots in the lower tower side parking and in the new section on the cafe side. Hopefully people will use good judgement and stay out of soft areas and keep the mud off the race surface. Michael should be giving me the word soon I would imagine.
Your not working today, come here and I will take you for a walk.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Very well said Charles on the dead on Benish. Happy belated Birthday Russell. 40 ?? and your still breathing on your own ?

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Frank, can't we make everyone park in the stones? There should be enough room in the stones to keep people out of the mud?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
FTD How's that parking space coming? Fiore said he'd send his boys to see you. Eek

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
T and I are having a battle to see who can get done last.

Chuck - you can add me to that list. I am having a hard time getting out of work early enough to get much done lately. I'll be scrambling for the Ironman race but a more realistic date is now the first points day at the end of the month.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It's actually soft at your pit spot on the high ground.
Now did you say that with a straight face or were you giggling when you said that and be honest.
Michael just made it official, Sat.is closed and we will update web and answering machine Sat. by noon regarding Sun., but I do believe Sun. should be good.
Sunday I will be still hoping people don't pull in any grass areas.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well Ray Ray, I called you last week to talk to you about it and when you return the call or I see you we can finish the conversation.

Send whoever, I will show them Wilkins Landfill.

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I was actually being honest Frank, I don't think it would be too much to ask. But anyways its beside the point now. Gamblers or no Gamblers on Sunday? Since Saturday will is closed can I use the extra $$ to double enter if there is a gamblers on Sunday? Big Grin I know how much you guys love double entering Wink Razz

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just open the track already Frank, or I will put you in the landfill.lol

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oh no Joe... it's been nice knowing you. I heard Frankie is looking like this after the announcement..