DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
wow barry the car looks great ... NOT

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wow doorman, you're so mature. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
barrys car looks great.
did he convert it to alky?
if not, he shoudl, because it definitely looks like a moonshine runner Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I think it looks good! WinkBarry likes it, and that's good enough!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Barry the car looks good. Any major body work done?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i see there will be a gamblers race next sunday.
will they have one for the jrs also?
i would bet that 90% of the jrs there would enter it

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Barry the car looks awesome! Now we just need to get you a set of Welds.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliments including doorman. Ed we didn't do any real major body work, still more to be done but it will do for this race season. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't wait to start racing!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Barry. I hear you, I cant wait to get back to the track. One more week. I think we will have a nice gamblers on Sunday. There are a lot of guys that need to scratch the itch.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks good Barry. Can't wait to race either.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, it's time to start the "no rain" dance for next weekend. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I hear ya. We all need to start dancing. I need to get to the track i am getting the shakes from the withdrawl...

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree! I have had enough of this! But, you don't have to shovel the rain! LOL! I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday for the swap meet. OK, I'm dancin'.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Riddler--who really cares!

McCrackhead--if you are soooo worried about Barry's car, why didn't YOU pay for everything??? I thinks someone is giving you some really bad "Crack" in your pipe, Cracker!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
At least Mr McCraken hasnt put any sugar in the gas tank.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I guess no one has seen KingPin?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
A. J., yes I've seen Kingpin. One of my favorites. But it wasn't Phil McKracken it was Ernie McKracken. Or Big Ern as he likes to be called.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Damn Tony thats right...What the heck was i thinking...You are the man Tony.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That was a sweet movie. I got Bill Murrays characters mixed up. I was think Phil from Groundhog day and McCracken from Kingpin.......

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Mike B. check your PM's.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post