DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good job mark.and good job prp staff!!as always.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I concur Mark, it was a pretty good day. Thanks, Frank and the PRP staff! You guys did good!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I forgot to check Kevin's car out. I can't wait to see it. I forgot to mention the Joeys...
Joey Devola's Mustang looks great with the new wheels, sweet stance! And Joey Pinskey's Regal is looking good and fast! Keep that top end charge in mind when you race him!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Thanks for the congrats. Nice job to Mr. Brewer as well making it to the final.

..... exactly WHICH 'Mr. Brewer' made the Final Round:
Pops or the boy?

Confused

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The BIG DOG or as we call him, Mr. Brewer.

I knew going in we would have to do overtime to make it nice for all and thank you all for making it a wonderful day.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The boy will probably always be "Markie" or "The Boy".

Geez, Frankie, whatever they have you on, cut the dose! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FDTed1211:
The BIG DOG or as we call him, Mr. Brewer.

..... Senior got into the Final Round?
Eek

..... didn't anybody-else show-up?

Razz

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Actually, BlackDog, he was waiting for you!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Actually, BlackDog, he was waiting for you!!!

..... that usually happened when I was lucky-enough to make the Final Round:
my opponent was waiting at the Finish Line for me.....

Red Face

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yeah Frank, where'd you get the happy pills from?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
From Chucky, he's my hero.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Not me, dude... I'm high on life. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
"It's a great day for hockey". GO PENS!

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weather report--rain & snow!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I asked a question about plug/patch a h o l e in drag slicks. I'm having a hard time finding someone to hot patch the tire. Any suggestions?

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Maybe one of the points sponsor stores of Import Export Tire?

Barry, did you just plug yours, or hot patch it too?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
CDR-BX42, I was one of the ones that replied to your post. I had ours done at Skander tire company in Evans City PA. I know not many do that anymore. Hope that helps.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I will give them a call thursday. Thanks.

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Napa and Carquest both carry a plug patch kit, it's a patch with a tire plug moulded in the center, comes in a 2 pack, (2 different sizes). Just make sure you really clean the inside of the tire good, took me 2 times to get it to really bond.

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
from what i see on weatherunderground.com the chance of rain is getting less for sat.
rain till like 8, then its only a slight chance after that till the late afternoon.
it honestly looks like a good window for sat. racing. but sunday doesnt look good at all

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post