DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
CONGRATS JOEY!! JOB WELL DONE.. bow

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Mark Romeo....wow... give me back some of the MOJO!
Happy b-day corn burner

LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im still wondering where "the hammer" came from Rolling
i think it should be "lucky" lol

thanks guys, , im just having fun. the more i run the car , the better i feel in it.
the car is doing most of the work,
i just squeeze the trigger and point it straight.

congrats to all the winners and r/u this past weekend.
mark, you have been on a roll since you got the E85 set up. i hope you keep it rolling right through the bracket finals.
also thanks for trying to get me calmed down sat night. havent been there before and i was kinda excited. guess its an ADHD thing Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
im still wondering where "the hammer" came from Rolling

Jeff that is a nickname I gave you this weekend when you made the final. I like it. I am trying to get the announcers to pick up on it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
Laughing
as long as they dont play MC hammer's song,,, its hammer time lol

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jeff "Lucky" Hann just doesn't have the ring to it that Jeff "The Hammer" Hann has. I think you should stick with it. Big Grin

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
The funniest thing is hearing AJ say it. It is one thing to see it like this Jeff "the hammer" hann...but to hear JEFFFFFF..."THHHHEEEEE HHHAAAAMMMMEERRRRR" HAAAAAAAANNNNNN is much more entertaining.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
Rolling Laughing

now that is funny.

i can see aj in a tux like Buffer at the boxing ring.

rick cavenaugh was calling me atilla the hann sunday lol

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the congratulations. This season in street the competition was really close. I battled some demons when Eleanor began giving me problems and I turned to my back up car. Stella proved me wrong and I trusted in her to get me to the top.

Every race day I looked to the sky thanking Mark for getting me started in this sport, supporting me, and helping me every step of the way. I know he is looking down smiling at me, but it would have been better for him to be here cheering me on as he always did. Mark would lose on days and stay to support and help me as I made it to victory lane. I missed coming back to our pits each round and not seeing him there smiling, waiting to hug me and tell me, "Joey, good job."

Part of me wanted to stop racing and sell both mustangs after he passed and I know now that is not what he would have wanted, he was pushing me all season to keep going and finish number 1. I could not have asked for a better Dad or friend in Mark.

Thanks to all of my fellow street racers for the great competition all year. You guys and girls are all awesome racers!! Still a lot of racing to do and I wish everyone good luck!! This Saturday is going to be fun to watch as the top couple of guys battle it out.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I want to congratulate all the winners, and runner ups over the beautiful weekend we had. Joey D-- You did a great job driving this year, and you have my admiration and respect. I want to express my thanks and gratitude to all of you STREET racers who participated this year, as we picked up 8 or 9 new racers in street. I think last year we had 23, and this year we had 31. Thank you for your support of the track, your friendship, and your unrivaled competition. I hope you street racers show your stuff at brackets, and race your butts off. I'll be there with movie camera at brackets, and hope to film all of you racing in competition. Dean Big Grin

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to JoeyD

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The Street Class owes a debt of Gratitude to Dean for his loyalty, support and sponsorship once again. Thank you, Dean, you know we all love and appreciate what you do for our class!
Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dean, we can't thank you enough for all that you do for the Street class, and I can't thank you enough for all of the hospitality from you and Linda at Bristol. I am hoping there will be some W's over my lane at brackets, since there weren't any at Bristol! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Joey is the man! I did not know how i had a voice on Sunday after all the cheering i did... Great job buddy!

I wish I would not have let bracket finals slip through my grasp this weekend... this years team looks to be a tough one even if there will only be 2 bikes Frown

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where the tracks are parking for the team finals at prp. Or have map you can post. we got are packets but there isn't a map this year.
thank

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i saw on the PID flyer that its everything 1979 and older.
does anyone know what classes there are for a top car to run in

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, some dude over on YB has a question about pro mods on the 17th. Maybe if you have some time you could answer his ?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just had to let you all know that Just Joan is now officially a Ya-Ya! My daughter Helen gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl this morning at 0155 hrs. This is sooooo much better than an Ironman!!!!!!!! Shamrock

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jeff, when I'm on the mic, I'm going to work "The Hammer" like a wrestling announcer. "Attilla The Hann" is pretty good too... might work that in Chris Berman style. Big Grin

For the Nostalgia day, there are no classes for the bracket racers. The classes are all booked in: Gassers, Southern Slingshots (FED's), Nostalgia Funny Cars, UMTR, Stock/Super Stockers. You could be a car cruiser though!

502, sounds like you guys got a map. We haven't yet.

Tony, saw it and posted, thanks for the heads up.

Congrats Joan! I hope mom and baby are healthy and happy. What name did they decide on?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Joan, best wishes...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post