DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here's the race gas info, plus more, from the PRP site this morning:

As an integral part of the PRP growth mission, Michael Tedesco purchased the old concrete plant on the West side of the racetrack. Development concepts include; a hotel with a banquet hall, convenience store and a water park. Other expansion projects on the design table include a shifter cart track and a super cross track for the race facility. As VP anticipates this expansion and values the future of PRP, they realize the impact on the future of drag racing for the IHRA and in the United States. As a company, VP has pledged their support in the expansion of PRP and offered 110 Octane performance fuels to be provided at the new raceway convenience store pump and select convenience stores in the area. They will work with PRP to become a fuel distribution site for any convenience store participates in the Future development of Pittsburgh Raceway Park.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats awesome news. I would like the water park on hot days. Go take a TT and head over to the water park to cool off. I may opt for only 1 TT and spend the mornings going down water slides. LOL

Weather is looking okay for Sunday hopefully the rain holds off on Saturday.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
I am in total disappointment in that just a few minutes ago i got a CALL at work no less from FBI (PRP) special forum posting investigator Rich Patton III. Out of niceness of knowing Rich for many years, i went along with his questioning. I am sorry to inform you Tony and Ray i have been scratched from the list of suspects since i was told you 2 added my name as a possible. Plus there were others that thought of me because of the field i work in.

I can not believe that a joker on a forum has actually made some people who i respected and admired as racers for years drop to such a low level of degrading themselves to make a hit list of possible suspects. Then even go to the lowest level possible and actually start calling them. I was in total shock after Rich's call and appalled by it.

Let this joker have fun, because who cares. In the end, life is way too short to worry about what someone posts in a forum.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
AJ, you all ready to go? Let me know if you need anything...I am in the area afterall.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dead on with a zero, Bill.... life is too short. Get 'ol Blue ready and c'mon out and have some fun. It's mildly irritating to see my good friends Barry and Rich get picked on by these sackless wonders, but it's nothing in the big picture. If some folks don't have the stones to post their real names and want to take cheap shots at people on here to get their jollies, well, that says enough about the status of their lives and maturity.

Chuck Turocy
KX05
'69 Cutlass

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Tell us how you really feel Chuck!!! lol

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The dragster is just about ready. Need to mount the scoop and tray and a few other odds and ends and it will be finished. You should stop over and take a look. The roadrunner is still at the body shop...hopefully I will get it back this week.

Chuck and Bill I agree with both of you guys on this subject. I am jealous though Bill that I didnt make the 'hit' list...

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Turk:
I am in total disappointment in that just a few minutes ago i got a CALL at work no less from FBI (PRP) special forum posting investigator Rich Patton III. Out of niceness of knowing Rich for many years, i went along with his questioning. I am sorry to inform you Tony and Ray i have been scratched from the list of suspects since i was told you 2 added my name as a possible. Plus there were others that thought of me because of the field i work in.

I can not believe that a joker on a forum has actually made some people who i respected and admired as racers for years drop to such a low level of degrading themselves to make a hit list of possible suspects. Then even go to the lowest level possible and actually start calling them. I was in total shock after Rich's call and appalled by it.

Let this joker have fun, because who cares. In the end, life is way too short to worry about what someone posts in a forum.

Bill,

Sorry if the call offended you!

I remember a post awile back that you said if someone has a problem with somebody, or suspects that something is not right, talk to them in person, don't post crap on the internet. I didn't put anything out on the internet about you, but rather called you myself. You were not put directly in front of the firing squad, I merely asked if you were involved, based upon some info that I received. Obviously people feel you are pretty smart, or they wouldn't have thought you could pull it all off. Sorry if it offended you. Of all the names that were thrown out, I have eliminated almost all of them. Just a couple of more to go.

Rob Leisure, I know you are not involved. Your name was used to leave a trail back to Ray, who also is not involved. I remember running at QCR and talking to you out there a few years back. Look forward to seeing you at PRP.

Tony Fagnilli, good talking to you yesterday. You are not hiding under any false names. I do appreciate all of the good stories and remarks over the past few years.

To the riddler, doorman, Phil...

I know that a few are close to bringing it all out. I will make a deal...

Call me on my cell, 724-344-8169. Talk to me as your true identity, and I will stop digging. I will stop all posting regarding the w**** deal, and your name stays out of it. I will put the rest of the deal to bed. Any future questions about the deal will not be answered.

I know that you know me, and have for a while.

Your choice...

Your secret goes away with all of the fat that I now have to have liposuctioned from my body.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well said Chuck.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Lowes is having a big sale on shovels for all the chits going on. New name for the new soap, General Racetrack??? Chuck, I agree with you. Richie, enlighten us with all the "real" names, after all, real men eat quiche!! LOL Same soap, channel, same soap time!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What was the name of the PRP soap, AJ?
"As The Slick Turns"?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Bill don't be mad, it's not an insult. Lots of people think it's me and I'm not mad. Rich asked me who I thought it could be and I said That Bill Turk has the smarts to do something like this. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way calling you smart or intelligent, as a matter of fact I think you're half retarded, but I thought lt could be you. Besides, I know you like to jack off people almost as much as I do. Peace out Sundown.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
Don't worry Tony i still love you and Richy.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck thats it. As the Slick turns. I knew it would be back since the writers strike was over.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
"As the Slicks Turn", great! Staring, Chuck as the Professor, Tony as the "Riddler" (Still trying to find himself", Ray as the "Black Sheep" and Turk as the "Hacker" and co-staring, Richie as the "Private Eye"! LOL LOL Great one Chuck! Time to go racing! Please be open this weekend!! They didn't call yet, did they??? LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah yeah, and Nathan Wind as Cochese, Alasondro Alegre as The Chief, and that's Bobby, he's The Rookie, see....

Please tell me somebody got my reference here... Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LOL, You're just wonderful, Chuck!! The Sun is shining!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Aaaawwww shucks, thanks! You're the bestest too! Big Grin Especially if you got either of the 2 possible references!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Turk:
Don't worry Tony i still love you and Richy.

Thanks Bill,

For the record, Ray wasn't one of the ones that thought it was you. Sorry if you misunderstood me...

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Oh, I definietly thought it could have been you.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post