DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Ask hank.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
Hey Wilkins, I HEARD YOU CAN'T PARK WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND BRANK THIS YEAR . WHAT HAPPENED DID SOMEONE OUT BID YOU ?

Well Mr. Doorman its like this. I was trying to get that spot for 6 years now. It came up for auction and I was outbid. First you had to wait until end of Feb.to get a spot. Now it's August I think. I asked for the next closest spot,and they told me the Boulevard out on 22. It's going to be like the Baltimore Colts did years ago. I'm closing up shop loading the trucks and pulling out in the middle of the night and I'm heading west.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I swear on my dogs life it's not me.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Geez, maybe the owners of PRP will feel bad and give you a spot on the other side fully equipped with guardrails and speedbumps so you will feel safe parking next to Prest.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I believe you Tony if you look at the names online. You and riddler are on here at the same time.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
I know i've been pulling your string but i've been trying to get a spot on the fence for years. Something doesn't seem right on how these spots are selected.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill cohort is crew, group of people around you..

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Okay tony, you proved you know how to rhyme. You referred to richie as fat and prest a retard. You need to come up with something new and something we already didn't know.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
Okay tony, you proved you know how to rhyme. You referred to richie as fat and prest a retard. You need to come up with something new and something we already didn't know.

Thanks Doorman, I think???

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
a retard who doesnt hide behind a fake name!!or in the pits.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
come on prest we all know your a duck hunter
set in the back of the staging lanes and wait

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wait for who???just who are the ducks??and since when are you aloud to wait in the back of the LANES?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill we know you wait for me...LOL

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Progress! I have the crank in the block and the caps on! Woo hoo!

Did you guys see the latest Drag Review? Awesome article in there on Amy Romeo winning Street, and how the wh0le family races. It's very cool. I actually caught it online... you can access DRM online if you're an IHRA member.

Sneak peak at Barry, who is Back in Black:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Where's the big number "3"????

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Did you guys see the latest Drag Review?

That was a very good article on the Romeo's. Thanks for the info, Chuck. I didn't know you could read them online.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
come on prest, i watch you every week you set and wait for people like richie to come up

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks sweet Barry.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

<Mark Romeo>
posted
The car in flat black looks awesome Barry.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Riddler--typo--"underwear".

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post