DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Whats a scotum?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i think he ment scrotum..thats what tony see's when he looks in the mirror..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I meant to say scrotum. I guess in my giddiness of using the word scrotum, I left out the r. Lets see if I can do it again. Bill is the biggest etard that I know. Yep, worked perfectly. Dude, the only thing you're good at is ripping fire extinguishers off the walls of motorhomes. Want some, get some.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and jumping fences to help a friends brother put out fires in his racecar..what have you done for me lately???your turn come get sum..yooraa.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like you guys caused some silence on the board. I was looking forward to a rhyme by our buddy the riddler... By the way for any footbrakers there is a great race at bristol in may its the World FootBrake Challenge...10K-50K-10K for 675$ pre-entry.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The riddler is quick with his words and his wit.
It's too bad that he has to start all this sh__.

The PRP forum was a great place to chat,
until ill fated horseplay ended all that.

I went to third grade and learned how to rhyme,
It's just so hard to really find time.

Now we all ponder who the Riddler may be,
I'm sure it's not Paton, Bob D, or Chuck T.

Who is the Riddler, who may this be?
I wouldn't be surprised if his name is Tony

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I like it Richie. How you doing?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, are you going to Bristol May 2-4? How long is the tow there from PRP? That looks like a real nice race. I'd love to see something like that up here.

Nice Rich! Your talents abound.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
You know how much I would love to go to that race AJ, just can't swing the $$. I hope that they make the required # of pre-entrants, I would hate for a race like that to go away so soon.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

It is in the plans right now. Not sure if i will be taking 2 cars or one though. All depends on if I get Betsy back together by then.

Chuck directions from track to track say:
SUMMARY
Driving distance: 391.2 miles
Driving time: 6 hours, 30 minutes

Mark I hope we get them for the race as well. I didnt go last year but have an entry already for this year and just want to run in it. Soon you will be able to go to some more races. I didnt go anywhere but PRP when I was in college.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Is there a name for the dragster yet? Young Betsy? Orange Peel? (as in, orange peeled from Betsy) Orange Banana? Former Banana? Thumb Love? Betsy Hate Me? AJ's Scratch? (You'd have to be an old skool rap fan to get that one; it was a Kurtis Blow song in '84. What were you then, 2-3 years old?)

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

I was 2 years old in 84. Brianna has dubbed the dragster 'Scooter' I like it. Although Thunb Love is pretty catchy too.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riddler:

We here at Riddles r us would like to apologize for the poor way Rich typed his rhyme. We cleaned it up a little. This is how it was supposed to read.

The riddler is quick with his great wits.
My names Richie Paton and I have big t1ts.

The PRP forum was a great place to chat.
Until Richie did nothing and sat and got fat.

Rich went to 3rd grade and learned how to rhyme.
And was there for 5 years what a long time.

Now we all ponder who the riddler may be.
Is that the blimp? or Paton in a wet T.

Who is the riddler,who may this be.
A guy who's alot smarter that my man Richie.

I want to tell you that I am the best.
And give a shout out to my new buddy Prest.

Again we need to revise this rhyme:

The riddler is quick to reply with a rhyme
It doesnt take him a long time

The forum was fun
now it is done

3rd grade is it
for the riddlers wit

Who is this riddler? Why do we care?
Probably an overweight guy without any hair.

Could he be the best? maybe
Only time will tell, you will see.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr Riddler I applaud you
You are quite a good sport

I do not know where you could be or who
Maybe someone, someday will give us that report

To the top I hope I can do
If not I will have to join Bill Prests cohort

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

<Brianna>
posted
Hey Chuckle, I am glad to see you made it back from Florida and we didn't have to come bail you out anywhere. Smile

I tried to think of a name that would correspond with Betsy but couldn't think of anything so I came up with Scooter because I think it sounds fun. By the way, I don't think I was even thought about in '84. Big Grin

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Me neither Brianna!

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Hey Wilkins, I HEARD YOU CAN'T PARK WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND BRANK THIS YEAR . WHAT HAPPENED DID SOMEONE OUT BID YOU ?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Riddler, that poem about Rich actually made me cry. That was hysterical.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Tony we all know its you

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats cohort????

Photobucket