DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sweet, sounds good Joe.

Christine, I don't know how he could do that! Shame shame, Joe! It's not like I'd ever done anything like that! Red Face Oooops I did!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
You guys crack me up! That's okay!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is that Ricks as in Ricks Pizza Pub? Great place for a beer or three.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
Rich, should you really be going out for wings and beer? I thought you had a honey do list to finish.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ironman:

Rick's Sports Bar in Murrysville

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, how u duin ?
Wanted to share something with yunz. Our Chrysler Classic weekend will involve everybody. The Juniors are going to run plus there is a Box, No Box race as in Mopars vs. Yunz on the Saturday of that weekend ( June 21, 2008 ). Anyone running Mopar will be in 2 lanes and everyone else in the other 2 lanes.
All details are being worked on now so I'll advise as soon as I know.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Frank that is awesome. I like the Pittsburgeese yunz.... We may have to put y'all in parentheses after it so others understand.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
That sounds like a cool deal, I think we all know that a Mopar won't come out on top of that one!!! Big Grin Smile Razz

<Mark Romeo>
posted
quote:

It is now Ricks Sports Bar, it was Murrysville Pizza Pub, which many knew as Ricks.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I dont know Mark I think the Mopar will rule the day in NO Box. I am rooting for a Small Block Chevy Dragster for Box.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
I guess I will be biased as well and root for the small block powered silver Nova in both...lol

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mark I dont blame you for being biased. You have to believe you can win to do it. How are things coming with your cars? You gonna be ready for the IronMan Race?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Frankie, does that mean you're hopping in the Exploder and showing those Mopar guys somethin'? "Say hello to my lil friend!" Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
AJ, everything is going pretty good now, I should be ready for opening day, even if I am not it will be soon after. Definately will be ready for the ironman race.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good to hear Mark. When you and Kevin get done with your cars you can come help me. I know I will need it.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No Charlie, I s*#k.
And the Exploder runs within 3 tenths every pass and my crew chief likes to dial numbers I can't even run on a good day.
I think he forgets there's another end to the race track too.
Either way, I'm on the hunt for a car, maybe I'll take Turk's car off him and then I can lubricate the track also.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
frank,,i have 2 cars now.might be able to get you in 1 if your nice..thats if your not scared.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Good to hear about a Box/NoBox race during that pesky Mopar day.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:

Rick's Sports Bar in Murrysville

Yep, that's it. Great place for spirits.

Thanks Frank for letting us Chevy and Ford guys play with Mopars.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Play with them ?

I say we whup thier arse, burg style. Take them down to the Wilkins landfill.