DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FDTed1211:
Play with them ?

I say we whup thier arse, burg style. Take them down to the Wilkins landfill.

Hey I resemble that remark Smile

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where are you going to put all the cars? Last year they were pitted down past the ticket booth on Friday.

There were more than enough cars for the owners and promoter to make a profit. What's the motivation for this?

Posts: 321 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
$$$$ching ching $$$$

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Won't Carmen let you run the Camaro? Big Grin

BillP, wouldn't a lil guy like Frankie need, like, 5 New York City phone books to reach the pedals?? Big Grin

I want whoever got the PRP forum shut down thrown into the Wilkins landfill.

Didn't just the 1 side of the track get used last year for the Mopar weekend? Nothing on the right lane side? I'm guessing both sides would be used for at least the Saturday event.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I concur Chuck! Put that person in the landfill! Frank, can we please have our forum back? We really like you, well except for Ray!!LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i have a big booster seat for the lil guy!!!frank and brandon are about the same size!!i got a funny to share with yens.when we went to ny to buy brandons dragster he climed in it and said "wow i fit like a glove in here" mind you brandon is about 16 -17" wide!!!the car is 23"wide..yep tight as a glove..not only pillows to reach pedals but pillows to take up some space on the sides also..i just get a chuckle everytime i remember that moment..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
FDTed1211, will this Box/NoBox at the CCevent race be 1/8th mile? What will the purse and entry be?

Posts: 321 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's cool stuff Bill. Gotta be a neat feeling as a dad too. I'm surprised Brandon isn't bigger than Frank yet though... who isn't? Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, watch the short jokes. I am probably one of the few that can see eye to eye with Frank....lol

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yea its cool!!but also very scary..i thought going from 12.90 to 7.90 in the jr was a scary thought..but now i'm dredding the thought of those few first runs in the qtr..he has already gone 12 1/8th mile passes but not qtrs.from 7.90 in jr to 8's ??enough to make me loose sleep @ night.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Ok seriously this cold wet white crap can go away anytime now. I can't work on my car like this. Still need to rebuild rearend and next weekend is looking like it's gonna be wrenching time.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
I am so sick of seeing this stupid post on here. From the way i understand it, he runs some slow dragster at 8.90's, and i hear this dude can't even win at Pittsburgh. Brank and Wilkins own that place. Hey, Prest, why are you even wasting your time?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Andy, in my book, everyone is taller than Frank. Big Grin

Ed, I'm with you... tired of it, time for good dry weather, even though I won't be ready next weekend.

Bill, I'd bet it's scary. I'm not a dad, so I can only imagine. You can always send him to play with us in Street. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I see we have some Bud fans here. He is my hero too. Smile Well, him and Fagnilli.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
anytime any place...you want to get me started?just pull the cord punk..all this b/s on here just makes me laugh out loud..i get off knowing that someone takes so much time and thought on how to get me started..i just love it.do you have anymore..c-mon give me some more..hoo raa muther ****er..

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Confusedyour hurting my feelings.oh please stop.boohoo boohoo somebody make him stop..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
here is a question i saw on a jr forum.
maybe someone can give me a good answer for this.
quote:
IHRA track, two cars leave the line. One car breaks as it trips the lights at the starting line. The other car breaks abt. 10 feet from the finish line. Who wins the round?

thanks in advance.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
If anyone is looking for a job, let me know. I need to get someone to be a hvac installers helper. Tell your friends too. Not you Prest. Wink Happy Easter everyone!

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
here is a question i saw on a jr forum.
maybe someone can give me a good answer for this.
quote:
IHRA track, two cars leave the line. One car breaks as it trips the lights at the starting line. The other car breaks abt. 10 feet from the finish line. Who wins the round?

thanks in advance.

First to get out and push it Big Grin

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
ok
good answer, but here is my question.
if you lose something off your car, are you DQ ed?
because if the driver gets out of the car on the track, then the car lost something lol
another thing is, i know there is a blue line behind the beams that no one but the starter can touch the car if any part of your car is past that line. so if you need to be towed off, wouldnt you be DQed because someone other than the starter touched the car?
i know its first or worst, but what about in a case like this?
i know ryan raced a car at beaver in 2006 when he was running 12.90s, the other car was a 9 sec car. ryan left, then the other car left. the other car broke a crank at the 300' mark and pulled over. ryan ran it out and broke out by .003 secs. the other car needed to be towed off and still won.
this case of the both cars breaking actually happened at farmington this year.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post