DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
How was the turn out Saturday?

Outstanding.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Awesome

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bronson Jr.
posted Hide Post
Nostaalgia race was great . I was there Saturday, great to see Tom Hemphill and all the other guys I havn't seen in awhile. Tony you going to the Classic this year?

Posts: 8 | Location: Latrobe | Registered: December 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guys, the Steelers could lose every game this season, and we'd still be better than the Browns.
You might want to rethink that!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations go out to Rich Paton Jr. for winning the Hot Rod Eliminator No Box/Box race today! Great job driving!

Also, hats off for a runner up finish in the old f arts race! -.001 red in the final!

Great Job!

Tom and I are proud of you!!!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 524vette:
quote:
Guys, the Steelers could lose every game this season, and we'd still be better than the Browns.
You might want to rethink that!

Oh man

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bronson Jr.:
Nostaalgia race was great . I was there Saturday, great to see Tom Hemphill and all the other guys I havn't seen in awhile. Tony you going to the Classic this year?

Yes, and Pat

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
12 & 4, I gotta feelin', Pittsburgh's goin to the Superbowl.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
when was the last time 'em Stillers began a season 0-4?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sbchevy:

I recall the '69 team beat Detwah in the opener (Noll's first game, I believe), then lost their last 13 in a row, so I figured it was '68 or earlier

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I saw some pictures on YB. Was Dave Green working this weekend?

DRR Trophy
Picture of HUYAracingpix
posted Hide Post
quote:
I saw some pictures on YB. Was Dave Green working this weekend?

No, I posted on the thread, someone cannibalized an old thread. The original post was from 2011.

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Chuck is a little worn out. Big Grin

Stev Butler did an awesome job, putting the exclamation point on the team win when he won the final final of the weekend, getting the Iron Man in Top. PRP racers did fantastic in every class: Kara Jo made it to the semis in Top. Mike Balaska and Mike Egan both made it to the quarterfinals in Modified, Balaska losing by .0003, and Egan by .008. Rick Clay made it to the semis in Street, losing a tough round to his cousin and class winner Bruce Tharp. Bikes did great, all 4 advancing to round 2. Beaver Springs is always tough in Bike, and our guys knocked out 3 BSD bikes, which is an accomplishment in itself. Matt Powell and Joe Devola both made it to the semis. All 3 junior dragsters won round 1, with Brandon Butler and Thomas Vasbinder making it down to 5 cars.

I never heard the official count, but I had the PRP score as 65 points, never heard which track was second, but they were 20 points behind. Congrats to Team PRP, everyone on the team worked hard for their spot and absolutely deserved to be there. And it's the 1 for the thumb! 5th team title in 7 years!

Before eliminations started, IHRA presented Greg Miller with a plaque, naming PRP the IHRA Division 3 Summit SuperSeries track of the year.

BustedI thought I runner up on Thursday night at bracket finals in no box? Wink just noticed the post on the website and remembered seeing it on here too. HaHa no big deal I boobed it in the final I don't deserve the recognition. I'm stupid

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Tony not sure why but alot of those pics on YB are from last years PID event. If you see the track guys wearing yellow and black shirts is an old pic. Greg switched to new blue and silver white shirts And say official on he back.

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Tony not sure why but alot of those pics on YB are from last years PID event. If you see the track guys wearing yellow and black shirts is an old pic. Greg switched to new blue and silver white shirts And say official on he back.

Thanks for the clarification. Blue shirts, that's right. Goes to show how much I pay attention

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Cacklefest

A little snort of nitro

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how Dave Green is doing?...Wasn't he having some heath issues?...Hope he is feeling better.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Let's go Bucs!!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:

Because some numb nut on YB decided to add the 2013 event to a thread from 2011.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post