DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mikey I figured you would chime in on that one. LOL. I would be pulling for the same thing if I were in your shoes. Have you taken the car over to the body shop yet?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I figured I would throw that one in there Big Grin but I already know we need to stick to the schedule. Its ok because I will have a ride. The car goes this friday to the body shop. He said it will take a week to a week and a half. We'll see I might have it done The extended forecast doesn't look good either, but it really is too early to tell.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain Ice Cream

I'm no where close to being ready so umm ya let it rain.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Scotty new car isn't ready so I figure Miller will postpone the start of points till its done.

I'm gonna get it for that huh???? Tongue

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
mike B. .....your decals are in the mail...neon green, red outline, font is close to the one you sent me.....if you dont like them...there on the house!! let me know when you get em! thanks

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jason, Ill let you know when I get them.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey Larry (Mikey), Curley (Bob), and Shemp (Ed), I wanna go Moe on yinz for jinxing the weekend!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
WOW thats messed up i thought you guys where friends

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Scotty new car isn't ready so I figure Miller will postpone the start of points till its done.

I'm gonna get it for that huh???? Tongue

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just posted on the PRP website:

The IHRA Pro Am is coming back to Pittsburgh Raceway Park May 6-8. Pittsburgh Raceway Park is putting on two additional Box/No Box races that weekend, both races being 1/8 mile, to stick with the format of the Pro Am.

Saturday, Immediately following the Pro Am: Box/No Box, Entry is $45, Re-Entry is $20
Tech for this race opens at 4:00pm, One TT and Pro Am Racers may run their setups
Payout is $1,000 Win, $300 R/U, $100 Semis, $20 Rd money, starting with 2nd Rd Win

Sunday, May 9, there is no IHRA Pro Am Race, so our Box/No Box race will be as follows:
Gates and Tech open at 8:00am
2 TTs starting at 9:00am, then straight into Eliminations
This race is open to Pro Am racers, and they may run their setups
Entry Fee is $65, $30 Re-Entry
Payout is $1,500 Win, $700 R/U, $150 Semis, $35 Rd money, starting with 3rd Rd Win

If you are not running the Pro Am, you may enter Saturday when the gates open at 4:00pm

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Did you get some zipties Doorman?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob D.

What knd of new car you have now?

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Don't have any new cars Bob.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Josh the Pro-AM bracket races will be a good time. Will give the local guys a chance to compete against the touring guys. Hope to keep the money at PRP with one of the locals.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Just a FYI
Jimmy Lurita is competing @ the ADRL race in Valdosta Friday and Saturday. Would be nice to see a local car do well and get in the show, among all the oil $ cars in Pro Nitrous. They have a live feed on the ADRL site.
Good Luck to Jim and his crew.
Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good luck to Jim. That is one sweet ride he has.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I like it so much I have it saved as the background on my cell phone...lol.

I hope he does well, good luck to him and his crew in Georgia.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I havent seen the 70 1/2 yet are there some pics on line?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I've been looking I can't find it online. AJ, I'll text you the picture I have on my phone that I took of the computer screen when I had the picture up...lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,
Can anyone tell more details about the may 7-9th deal. Can you just run the box no-box races without paying to be in the pro-am. Do I need an IHRA chassis tag for this event? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Lou Greco

p.s hi chuck

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I know the answer to the first part of your question is most definately yes. Anyone is allowed to enter those races. I believe Tech opens at 4 for the racers outside the pro-am that wish to participate.

Jones Transmission Pumps