DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's hysterical. Sorry dude

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lol,never know maybe someone will sign it and increase the value!!off to a good start with lou greco on there and of course yourself!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sbchevy:
quote:
PRP site just got updated, says if you want to guarantee your pit spot, have your trailer in it by Wednesday evening. All pit spots become available when the gate open Thursday morning.

Chuck is PRP going to be open wednesday or prior to wednesday is someone going to be there tonite or tomorow??????, and you said said gates open thursday morning,where all over the website says gates dont open till 5:30 pm thursday!!! so what gives????

Pay no attention to what I say... go with what the flyer says, which is gates open 4pm Thursday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PRP site updated this morning:

Note: Use the Stone Jug Road entrance to the track all weekend. Do not use the motocross entrance.
Friday night 64 car Scary No Hairy Shootout is full.
No reserved pit spots once gates close Wednesday night at 10pm. Racers who want to use their reserved pit spaces for the GGG weekend should have their trailers in their pits by Wednesday night.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
10 P.M., got it. thanks Chuck that's what I needed to know

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oh, Tony, you make me so mad.... no props for the Colonel Kurtz reference in the GGG thread? Mad

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PRP has updated the Sunday schedule... anyone who is not in for round 2 on Sunday (loses first round, loses/doesn't try reentry) can run the Second Chance race. $25 entry, payouts TBD, depending on number of entrants.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Oh, Tony, you make me so mad.... no props for the Colonel Kurtz reference in the GGG thread? Mad

Oh, I thought that was Nick Bowman.

Wait till you f**kers see my costume.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
http://www.msasports.net/talks...ppin-on-racin/s29e05

scroll to 2 hours 32 minutes. Enjoy bit**es

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

Wait till you f**kers see my costume.

Please please PLEASE tell me it's a burqa!!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
http://www.msasports.net/talks...ppin-on-racin/s29e05

scroll to 2 hours 32 minutes. Enjoy bit**es

Thought you would have gone with this, or do you still think the camera made you look fat?
Open Throttle 360 season one episode three

Check out this weeks show, it is our last of the year. Tripp told me they were running an outtake segment with all my screw-ups. Guess it's going to be a two hour show. He did say they had a hard time deciding what words we can use on TV. Expect a lot of bleeps. It will be on PCNC at 7:30 Wed night and will be on our website sometime Thursday. The GoPro footage was provided by Mike Roth, some cool footage of his 55 Chevy on the road and the racetrack.
Open Throttle 360

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Rainity, rainity, rain. I love rain rainy

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Damn rain. Friday is rained out. Here is the updated GGG schedule.

Note: Use the Stone Jug Road entrance to the track all weekend. Do not use the motocross entrance.
Friday night 64 car Scary No Hairy Shootout has NOT been canceled. If it can fit in the schedule somewhere, we will try.
No reserved pit spots once gates close Wednesday night at 10pm. Racers who want to use their reserved pit spaces for the GGG weekend should have their trailers in their pits by Wednesday night.

Friday, October 11: Racing is rained out today. It's been raining all day, and unfortunately there is no way we will be able to get the track dry and safe to get a race in today. Gates will remain open for those who are still on their way in, or want to set up their pits. Friday's Gruesome Ghouls race will run on Sunday.

Saturday, October 12: time trials at 10am, 2 sessions (subject to change). Double entries ARE permitted. Saturday's $5k to win Coffins of Cash race will run on Saturday to its completion!!! Trick or treat at 8pm, costume contest at 9pm, Trainwreck after. Coffins of Cash - $5000 to win, $1000 r/u, $400 semis, $20 round money, starting with 2nd rd win. Reentry $50

Sunday, October 13, gates open 8am, 1 time trial at 9am. Gruesome Ghouls race to follow. $1200 win, $400 r/u, $125 semis, $15 round money starting with 2nd rd win. $25 reentry.

Entry fees:

Saturday Coffin of Cash - $125 (1000'), $15 for spectators, $20 weekend spectator
Sunday Gruesome Ghouls - $60 (1000'), $10 for spectators
Both Saturday and Sunday - $125
Juniors – race Saturday & Sunday. $300, $100, $25 semis. $50 entry for the weekend, or $35 per day.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sun is up, track crew is prepping, going to be a great day for racing! 2 racers will get $5000 checks tonight!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who won??

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Matt Obertanec won the $5k in No Box over Rich Penn and Tom Scott won in Box over Bill Prest. The $1200 race was won by Bubba Black over AJ Casini, and box was split at 3 cars. I'm sure full results will be coming soon.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Frank Fiume, long time Mopar racer and enthusiast, engine builder and head machinist at Valley Auto, passed suddenly this past Saturday morning. The entire Pittsburgh Raceway Park community extends their deepest and most sincere condolences to Frank's family and friends.
Family and friends are being received in the ALFIERI FUNERAL HOME, INC. on Tuesday from 2-8 p.m. Please click the link for full details.
http://www.legacy.com/obituari...=167501552&fhid=9659

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Heads up for those heading to Norwalk... PA turnpike will close at midnight Saturday night til 5am Sunday morning between Beaver Valley and New Castle. Details and detour on the link.

turnpike info

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Why did you have to go telling people that Chuck? Mad That means more people waiting in line to get into the track! Big Grin
I am glad I am on the west side of that mess.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Also I don't know about difference in travel times but you may consider jumping on 79 to 80 then catching Ohio turnpike that way. It would save you some tolls but not sure of the travel times.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post