DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Our group will be there both days as well, I am very much looking forward to it.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I think I would make a pretty good stock/super stock driver...just saying lol

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Here ya go, Mark. I've had my eye on this little bueaty for awhile now. But, you can buy it. I'll need a couple more days to save up all the money.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Stoc...O-Camaro-68-427.html

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
My piggy bank should take care of that...wonder if he'll take $110k...thinking thats about all I can swing...haha

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Is that George Yago's?

Mark, I'll toss in my gallon can of pennies, if we can double it up at the WFC! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Here ya go, Mark. I've had my eye on this little bueaty for awhile now. But, you can buy it. I'll need a couple more days to save up all the money.

One sitting at Stadium GM in Salem, OH. JP Schuster drove it some.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Is that George Yago's?

Mark, I'll toss in my gallon can of pennies, if we can double it up at the WFC! Big Grin

No George's is white. George and Boburka both won class at Columbus last weekend. George's car ran .93 under in his final. And there's still more left in it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:

One sitting at Stadium GM in Salem, OH. JP Schuster drove it some.

How did he talk them into letting him drive it? That surprises me.

Or was it just around the parking lot type of thing?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe it belongs to the owner or it was a deal that the dealership is a big sponsor at the track so they made a few runs at the Steel Valley Nationals with it.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
No George's is white. George and Boburka both won class at Columbus last weekend. George's car ran .93 under in his final. And there's still more left in it.

Georges is stupid fast. He was telling me about it, and was impressed by how little he had to do, to be as far under as he is.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It's going to be a blast. We expect quite a few NSS cars, some from Maryland, Ohio, New Jersey, and Eastern Pa. Keep in mind, the Bud's Auto Sales NSS program is a separate program from Mike's fine Tri State Program. I think both will present a good show.

Posts: 31 | Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa. | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
anyone know if this weekend (saturday that is), is gonna be 1/4 or half track for the Box/No Box race?

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tony, I'd only seen the car once or twice, couldn't remember the color.

Rich, I think just about everything is 1/4 mile, with the exception of the car show fun runs, which are 1/8th. I know Hot Rod eliminator, Tri State Stock/Super Stock, Nostalgia Super Stock, UMTR/Pro Stick, and nostalgia funny car are 1/4 for sure. Pretty sure the slingshots are too, I could be wrong.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just on a side, Jim Amos from Bee On Video will be there taping the event for production. For those of you who are not aware, Bee On Video produces events for Beaver Springs, Atco; 422 All Stars, and many, many more. His productions are very professional and worth viewing.

Posts: 31 | Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa. | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I've bought the dvd's for the last 2 years PID-Keystone Nationals, great stuff!

Anyone got a pinion snubber for a Mopar 8 3/4 rear end?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Let us look around, Chuck...there is probably one laying around somewhere.

Are you going to be in the tower this weekend?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yessir, tonight and Sunday, and will be there tomorrow too. Thanks!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
How was the turn out Saturday?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
How was the turn out Saturday?

I headed to track and got there about 10:25am. Was jammed up both ways and out onto 22 east bound. I turned around and left. Something I never do.

Saw just tons of cars and trailers heading to track.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post