DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because some numb nut on YB decided to add the 2013 event to a thread from 2011.

speaking about pictures anyone seen any from the last month?

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of HUYAracingpix
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Steve...I got a little sidetracked on a couple of projects, but I've been working on them this week and should have them up (on the photo site at least) by Saturday.

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, Steve...I got a little sidetracked on a couple of projects, but I've been working on them this week and should have them up (on the photo site at least) by Saturday.

Jen no apologies needed......though I was missing something, thank you, for the awesome photos and all that you do.

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
finally ill be coming to the track. will be there next sat. for the ggg race and maybe see what the vette will do

have a few things left for sale if anyone is interested. all are new except for the msd 7al box

new autometer 5457 trans temp gauge $50
trans temp gauge

msd 8656 0-11 degree retard selector module $50
msd degree selector

summit digital 2 1/16" voltmeter $25
voltmeter

3 pieces of sfi roll bar padding with velcro $15 each or 30 for all 3
roll bar padding

jegs adjustable transbrake button, $30
transbrake button

performaire eclipse weather station, and a skymate temp/wind speed meter. $350 for both

4 1.50" T bolt clamps $4 each
4 1.75" T bolt clamps $4 each

moroso valve spring tester, $50
spring tester

will be at prp oct 12 at the ggg race

if interested, send me a pm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Great effort put in today by the track people - it sucks that the rain just kept coming back.

Hey Jeffrey, did you sell the roadster?
I hope to see ya next weekend.

DRR Trophy
Picture of HUYAracingpix
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the compliments, Steve!! Smile I'm *finally* all caught up with all of the pics from September, so now I'm getting them all uploaded to the photo site. As long as my internet keeps up (and I can stay awake) they'll all be up by tomorrow morning.

Also, photos from the Nostalgia event are currently being uploaded, and are available for sale. There are multiple sets to view (I figured it would be much easier to browse through 5 sets of 125 photos than it would be to browse through one large set), but I did my best to try and get a shot of every car there last weekend.

http://photos.pittsburghracewaypark.com

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
yes steve, it left friday heading to erie.
went sat. morning and checked out a 2001 corvette convert with a 350 hp all alum LS1
and brought it home. i def miss being at the track.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I had a 99 Hammer. You're gonna love it.

Gears and a converter, it will go low 12s.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind, I think IHRA rules say convertibles need a roll bar at 13.99 and quicker.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i know, but arent they running 1000'? Wink

i know it will def have a hoop behind the seat for next season

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Tom Sheehan lost in the final at Maple Grove this weekend. He lost to Dan Fletcher.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
No shame in losing to Fletcher, and his 85 Wallys. Nice job, Tom.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT HERE. GGG FLYER STATES OPEN PIT SPOTS STARTING THURSDAY. I WAS AT NORWALK THIS PAST WEEKEND, SO MY STUFF IS NOT IN MY SPOT. SO, IF I WANT TO GET MY REGULAR SPOT, DOES THAT MEAN THAT I HAVE TO BE THERE WEDNESDAY NIGHT? WILL THE TRACK BE OPEN WEDNESDAY NIGHT? IF NOT, WILL THE TRACK BE OPEN ANY EVENING THIS WEEK SO I CAN GET MY STUFF IN MY PIT SPOT?

SORRY FOR THE CAPS

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just getting to the finals of a national event is quite the accomplishment. Congrats go out to you Tom.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PRP site just got updated, says if you want to guarantee your pit spot, have your trailer in it by Wednesday evening. All pit spots become available when the gate open Thursday morning.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:
Great effort put in today by the track people - it sucks that the rain just kept coming back.

X2... yeah props to the track crew, they didn't give up at all...

I was psyched to see so few cars there when I rolled in, have been in dire need of doing a bunch of runs with both a TnT and a race... but Mother Nature had other ideas... only got 3 runs and then the thunder got me to pack it up... Of course I waited a little too long and only made it a mile down the road and had to park it for an hour, slicks and a spool is not the best all-weather setup... ha

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
yeah, Chuck, did I read the flyer right (probably not), the race is split up into two days, only a round or two on Saturday then it continues on Sunday??? or do I have that completely wrong?

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
PRP site just got updated, says if you want to guarantee your pit spot, have your trailer in it by Wednesday evening. All pit spots become available when the gate open Thursday morning.

Chuck is PRP going to be open wednesday or prior to wednesday is someone going to be there tonite or tomorow??????, and you said said gates open thursday morning,where all over the website says gates dont open till 5:30 pm thursday!!! so what gives????

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ratty:
yeah, Chuck, did I read the flyer right (probably not), the race is split up into two days, only a round or two on Saturday then it continues on Sunday??? or do I have that completely wrong?

Yes, eliminations are going to be over two days

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tony!that little autograph you gave me!!!started a trend!everyone who comes in the trailer now wants to be part of it!thanks dik! Double Thumbs up

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post